Open or Closed Businesses

revrnd

3 hours ago, Ox said:

Boy oh boy - look at those stats to help justify the %$#! mask wearing eh?

I haven't worn one at all.

I only wear one when I have to.

I take it you own a business and you and all your employees and customers are just saying screw it?

I didn't think so.

You are asking or telling?

Edited by Ox

27 minutes ago, Ox said:

You are asking or telling?

I didn't think so.

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I only wear one when I have to.

I take it you own a business and you and all your employees and customers are just saying screw it?

I didn't think so.

I don't enjoy wearing a mask... I don't think anyone does. But I do when I enter public spaces. One of the reasons... I do it for the senior who may happen to be in the line at the grocery store with me who is likely more vulnerable to catching the virus than most and more vulnerable to possibly dying if they do get the virus. Just a little bit of respect for other people... not only the seniors but there are much younger who also have compromised immune systems and are more vulnerable.

Our local grocery store manager stopped a couple from entering his store for refusing to wear a mask... good on him. We need more like him.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Our local grocery store manager stopped a couple from entering his store for refusing to wear a mask... good on him. We need more like him.

Our local grocery store isn't forcing anyone to wear a mask, only those who want to shop in his store.:D

10 hours ago, Dave K said:

Our local grocery store isn't forcing anyone to wear a mask, only those who want to shop in his store.:D

That’s good policy and most stores have someone watching people enter and exit. I always wear my mask and feel safer when everyone else follows or are forced to follow rules too. Right thing to do under these times. Stores were giving out free disposable ones at start of pandemic but now that has changed to enforcement and Bring your own. Some stores are selling masks and they are front of store as you enter. I keep about three in my vehicle so I can always ensure I have a clean one. 

3 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

That’s good policy and most stores have someone watching people enter and exit. I always wear my mask and feel safer when everyone else follows or are forced to follow rules too. Right thing to do under these times. Stores were giving out free disposable ones at start of pandemic but now that has changed to enforcement and Bring your own. Some stores are selling masks and they are front of store as you enter. I keep about three in my vehicle so I can always ensure I have a clean one. 

The Midland No Frills had someone at the entrance sanitizing the returned carts. He also had hand sanitizer and masks. They weren't selling the masks but were asking for a donation to the local food bank. Since the ear loop on mine had just broken I needed one. Glad they had them there and was more than happy to give a cash donation. This was a couple of months ago so I'm not sure if they are still doing it.