2013/2014 Conditions - Post Updated Reports on Trails

On My AXYS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to the groomer operator this afternoon. Ran into him outside St Clements.

He said the trails are coming up real nice with this cold weather. He has even filled in some of the bad spots.

Going to be a great weekend.

Clubhouse will be open Friday Evening, Saturday afternoon and evening and again Sunday afternoon.

I'll be working in the clubhouse Saturday night.

post-19895-0-15723200-1390511584_thumb.jpg

glad you guys are having a great season so far, maybe I will come that way next weekend?

Pretty cold and windy with very little visibility today and tonight, however...... the trails sure were nice to ride on and looked nice.... when I could see them lol!

glad you guys are having a great season so far, maybe I will come that way next weekend?

The boss probably would like someone to ride with on Saturday?  I'm busy that day but home to ride Friday and Sunday! :snow-141:

Hmmm sell some tickets for a few hours go riding, this sounds plausible.

Can you email me places to stay close to trail and club house, preferably Club Supporters

I was out on Friday

I launched in Wellesley and headed west

The trails at that time were a 9 out of 10

From Milverton we did the loop turning right out of Monkton  to the north to Brussels then back through Brodhagen.

Basically the further west the better the Trails

It was a "little windy" at the end of the day Friday and the trails were getting blown in a bit

With the new snow and some grooming I would imagine the trails are even better now

I just rode from Baden to milverton and back. Trails were awesome. North east hope and Baden have done an awesome job of grooming along with milverton.

We rode today around St Clements and to Listowel and palmerston ,trails were awesome,bush trails are really good.

• 3 weeks later...

We are out riding the trails and they are beautiful! Clubhouse us open serving food and beverages until 10:00pm tonight!

Trails a bit choppy in places but not showing any damage from the rain. Groomers will be back out tonight I'm told.

Should be nice for tomorrow. Should be even better by mid week with the low temps coming.

post-19895-0-74226200-1393104046_thumb.jpg

wow trails still looking pretty good.

wow trails still looking pretty good.

Trails would rate at least a 7/10 from me. Corners were getting a bit mogulled out by end of the day but I don't think the groomers have been out since early in the week due to the warm temps.

Fields are hard and flat. Bush trails are a bit beat up but there is snow out there to groom with.

I think we have another couple of weeks of riding here yet.

Nobody was out riding today. We passed very few sleds. What is up with that?

Thanks blackstar,you got me out today with your update.We did 155km today and it was awesome.Now I wish I went out yesterday.cheers Al

Thanks blackstar,you got me out today with your update.We did 155km today and it was awesome.Now I wish I went out yesterday.cheers Al

Glad you got out. The staff working the clubhouse said everyone was praising the trail conditions when asked.

I'm heading out tomorrow for a good tour.

I dropped at compact sod in Cambridge yesterday and did 200km with a buddy... Trails are in pretty good condition corners and bush trails a little rough but overall well worth it!!

Anyone know when the groomers will be out again?

I dropped at compact sod in Cambridge yesterday and did 200km with a buddy... Trails are in pretty good condition corners and bush trails a little rough but overall well worth it!!

Anyone know when the groomers will be out

again?

Should be out tonight! I always go out on Wednesday's and Saturday morning. Haven't hit abad trail yet!

Anyone know when the groomers will be out again?

Not sure when, but you can expect that grooming will be very limited for the balance of the season.

Thats a shame ...

Not sure when, but you can expect that grooming will be very limited for the balance of the season.

They better groom, otherwise riders will go all over the place guranteed. 2012 I didn't even

use my trail pass, GTA has to be a large reserve for grooming, 4 new groomers too!

Was out today. North east hope groomed, pine ridge is groomed up well, St mary's had a groomer go down, so abit choppy that way. All in all a great day on d5 trails

Archived