Kawartha Lakes grooming Rail line and Somerville 3rd today..

GrizzlyGriff

Is there a good spot to park truck and trailer near or at Ken Reid Conservation?

You would be better to drive the extra 10-15 minutes to Fenelon Falls and unload at the water front there.

Is there a good spot to park truck and trailer near or at Ken Reid Conservation?

At the intersection of Thunderbridge Rd and Angeline St N. It's an unusual intersection. You can park a dozen trucks and trailers along the shoulder there.

At the intersection of Thunderbridge Rd and Angeline St N. It's an unusual intersection. You can park a dozen trucks and trailers along the shoulder there.

Thanks for the info. I saw what you are talking about with that intersection! Ended up parking on the road near the trail. Had a good day.

Can someone let me know if it's worth heading up to Fenelon Falls tomorrow?  How are the conditions? Did they get rain or snow?

It was good today smooth loose and fast all the way to Halliburton today didn't get any freezing rain in north regions today

I'm thinking of heading up to Fenlon tomorrow. Did they get the freezing rain like the GTA? Any reports on how the trails held up overnight?

my friend told me who lives in Fenelon Falls that they got 3" of snow yesterday and over night but they are getting some freezing rain right now..

Archived