Its almost that time again

3 Bears

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here we go.

First sledders of the weekend in, C trail from Sudbury and our side is groomed and awesome and the groomer is headed North to Gogama no, Gogama is stakeing their lake today.

AND SO IT BEGINS,,,,,Ride safe!!!!!

Looking good!  See you tomorrow.

BTW - we're down to 2.

Had about30 guys from Sudbury for lunch yesterday and their only issue coming up was the last leg of the ride on Sandy Lake road was a little bit of gravel as we had a logging company staying here last week who are doneand had to plow the road to get their equiptment out. The guys said we need about 2 inches of fresh to cover it....Well the snow Gods came out last night and we have that and some.

PERFECT!!!!

Well. the C Trail South from Shining Tree is Yellow on the OFSC map. So let the games begin!!!!

Have Fun and see you soon.

Kelly

What's happening with "C" north to Timmins?  Is Timmins going to groom to the hill from the north and Gogama to the hill from the south?  We're coming up again next week for a New Liskeard - Cochrane - Shining Tree - New Liskeard loop.  Hope "C" is at least limited by then.

What's happening with "C" north to Timmins?  Is Timmins going to groom to the hill from the north and Gogama to the hill from the south?  We're coming up again next week for a New Liskeard - Cochrane - Shining Tree - New Liskeard loop.  Hope "C" is at least limited by then.

I will find out for you. from what I understand they were grooming North from us today and Timmins is going to keep doing the hill on their side

Will let you know when I know

I will find out for you. from what I understand they were grooming North from us today and Timmins is going to keep doing the hill on their side

Will let you know when I know

how is the trail from 3 bears north to gogama,few years back we did this and had to run a bunch of lakes and swamps in shining tree to get to the main trail,as this changed or still the same,were heading that way for the long weekend

how is the trail from 3 bears north to gogama,few years back we did this and had to run a bunch of lakes and swamps in shining tree to get to the main trail,as this changed or still the same,were heading that way for the long weekend

They don't do the Lake run anymore, it is a nice trail along the highway and in and out of the bush to Gogama

Just received an email re the trails up this way

The C Trail North to Timmins is ready to OPEN. I had a group from Timmins Saturday that said they took the C from Timmins and it was a good ride.

The groomer has made a 2nd pass in Shining Tree and signage is being done.

Kelly

Kelly

Sounds great looking forward to riding in your area next week will see you Thursday eve hopefully we do not get lost finding your place its been a while since we have stayed there.

Greg

Just follow the C Trail up and watch for the Shining Tree Sign....L142 I believe....when you come into town, you will cross the Highway to go into town...instead just stay on the highway for 1/2 km and you will come to our driveway on the left....you will see the Provincial Highway Sign with Three Bears Camp on it, this is of course from Sudbury

Kelly, are you guys selling gas this winter?

They don't do the Lake run anymore, it is a nice trail along the highway and in and out of the bush to Gogama

Ok thanks,we will stop for a bite when we drive thru

Kelly, are you guys selling gas this winter?

Yup we have gas and if you get to us and we are out there is a gas station in town at Spruce Shilling

Just follow the C Trail up and watch for the Shining Tree Sign....L142 I believe....when you come into town, you will cross the Highway to go into town...instead just stay on the highway for 1/2 km and you will come to our driveway on the left....you will see the Provincial Highway Sign with Three Bears Camp on it, this is of course from Sudbury

Kelly

Thanks for the directions 

see you thursday eve

Greg

Kelly

Thanks for the directions 

see you thursday eve

Greg

Okay and have a great ride, anything special for supper....let me know

Kelly

Yup we have gas and if you get to us and we are out there is a gas station in town at Spruce Shilling

Thanks Kelly, there was some conflicting reports on another site about who was selling fuel in Shining Tree.

Kelly

zrtkat is in Massey ontario leaving this 9 am to hit the trails towards shining tree

hope to get there early evening

Greg

Kelly

zrtkat is in Massey ontario leaving this 9 am to hit the trails towards shining tree

hope to get there early evening

Greg

Have a GREAT ride...and see you this evening....wasn't sure what you would like for supper...took striploins out and have a full menu also....see you this evening

Kelly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would like to apologize to a group of sledders from New York who were here for lunch on Wednesday and we were closed at noon as normally we have no one until 1ish here and Brandon went to Sudbury for food and I headed down the road for a liquor order.....I had one group show today that said they were here that day also....My Apologys as it was a busy weekend and had to restock.

Kelly

Archived