New MNR Topo Map with Property Boundaries

bbakernbay

Excellent. Thanks for the link... I just printed off a map showing our property

I want to know how the hell MNR know I own the land, its marked with my last name on my property !!!!

It's an MPAC database.  The MNR is just using it.  There should be no names show up, just assessment role numbers.  If your name is showinng up, you should contact MNR, as there is some kind of error happening, and they are in violation of the Protection of Privacy act.

dam right I'm going to find out what the hell is going on !!

Well, I can't get it to mark anything out of the database on the map, or anywhere else.  Soupkids, if you're reacting to the labels bbakernbay refrerred to, those are lables he's attaching himself, from his own knowledge or database.  It's not the MNR giving out that information. 

I saw this, found the maps pretty neat !  Just gotta figger out how to convert a PDF map into an RMP for my Maggie ......  one can never have too many maps on their handheld .... I've got close to 9Gb on mine ......  

The lot that is mine has my name on it (last name) and I am in the process of finding out why.

WTF something is wrong with this picture

The lot that is mine has my name on it (last name) and I am in the process of finding out why.

WTF something is wrong with this picture

That is wrong.  I would be interested to know what they tell you.  Personal information on a public site like that is a huge no-no!

Let us know when you get an answer.

FG^%$#$%^&*( gov't bullshit

FG^%$#$%^&*( gov't bullshit

Your name wouldn't be the same as the township name, would it?  That's the only names that I see.

Your name wouldn't be the same as the township name, would it?  That's the only names that I see.

I'll be honest, I was jerking around with the name thing.

Yes my last name is the same as the township name for good reason.

My family owned the township before it was named !!!

I'll be honest, I was jerking around with the name thing.

Yes my last name is the same as the township name for good reason.

My family owned the township before it was named !!!

I knida wondered, especially after seeing that you started a thread in FS about it.  Panther is right.  They take VERY serioisly. 

Lighten up guys !!

Lighten up guys !!

Hey!  No worries!  I think it was a good gag.  :right_on:   Just saying, they do take your privacy seriously.

I notice the satellite view is much better that what Google or any other online mapping website offers.

Archived