Wing Night St Clements Snowmobile Club

Blackstar

Friday January 9 at the St Clements Clubhouse located at 3100 Hergott Rd, St Clements.

We start at 5:00pm and go to 10:00pm.

$10 for an order of large wings.

Everyone is welcome. Come out and meet friends both old and new.

Plenty of Parking.

Check out our website for directions.

St Clements Website

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey just got the blanket email about the Open House, did ya forget to tell some of us the date, lmfao!

Wings SOLD OUT in 2 1/2 hours!  Record sales for October Wing Night!  We apologize to those who came out after the last pound was sold.  Come out to our Open House on Sunday, October 20th 1:00-3:00 pm for free hot dogs, hot and cold beverages!  Fun Day for all!

Hey just got the blanket email about the Open House, did ya forget to tell some of us the date, lmfao!

Ummmmm what do you mean? 

Ummmmm what do you mean? 

Never mind I am a dumb ass and as you now know I deleted our original Face Book conversation that had the dates attached, my bad!!

Wings SOLD OUT in 2 1/2 hours!  Record sales for October Wing Night!  We apologize to those who came out after the last pound was sold.  Come out to our Open House on Sunday, October 20th 1:00-3:00 pm for free hot dogs, hot and cold beverages!  Fun Day for all!

Congrats. Sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD OUT!!!!!!  Another wing night sold out in less than 3 hours!!!!    Thanks to everyone who supported our club!  See you on next Wing Night ..... December 6th!

Thats great news! Keep up the great work!

Great work! Still cooking up around 450 ibs of wings too?

Might have to make the drive down to try those wings!!

Might have to make the drive down to try those wings!!

It's a good night. Tasty wings and great people.

Next Wing Night is Dec 6th.

That was 400 lbs. Will be more next month.

Sounds great. I hope to make it back out again next month. Been a crazy busy fall.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hopefully we can ride to the one on Jan 3....

It would be nice.

So close...  I imagine wing night traffic would destroy the limited base we've got. But who knows.

So close...  I imagine wing night traffic would destroy the limited base we've got. But who knows.

I'm only 3 km. from the clubhouse and when the groomer went through packing late yesterday, the Souccy tracks took the snow off right to the grass in a couple of places where the trail goes across my lawn. It wouldn't take much traffic to have no snow on the trail in alot of places in our area.

I see Wellesley has opened as well as New Dundee.

Sunday TWN is calling for 10-15 cms. Let's hope that happens (on the high side).

Archived