St Clements Clubhouse Open Saturday March 9

For anyone who will be riding the area, please note that we intend to open the clubhouse from 11 to 5 on Saturday as long as the trails are open.

We will not be open Friday or Saturday evening or Sunday.

Word we are getting is that trails will likely close Saturday night due to Sunday's weather forcast.

Enjoy while you can.

True. Trails are ready to be closed now. Bushes are pretty much done in the area. Nasty mud just north of the clubhouse now too. Hopefully re open next year.

I believe Blackstar mistakenly posted the wrong date it should be Saturday March 9th

yep Thanks Cider. We will be open one more day for sure and that's tomorrow .... March 9th 11:00 to 5:00 pm (Closed tonight, Saturday night and closed Sunday)

Tried to get there today. The trail towards heidelburg from Elmira was roped closed "Sap". I had my 4 year old with me and didn't want to do the long route. Went to Elmira clubhouse instead. Sorry we couldn't give you some more loot.

Tried to get there today. The trail towards heidelburg from Elmira was roped closed "Sap". I had my 4 year old with me and didn't want to do the long route. Went to Elmira clubhouse instead. Sorry we couldn't give you some more loot.

Sorry you were not able to make it RTX. We ran into the same thing coming home. The farm we travel through across the road started up their sap lines and we had to take an old trail through the bush to get home. We had a great year though riding from home. Look forward to having you and your 4 yr old at the clubhouse next year :)

Went through the same trails last sunday, definatly lots of sapping activity..Always next year..

:icon_dance-cpatch: We are already preparing for next year. :) Stay tuned for our announcement of our next OPEN HOUSE date!

Archived