The Fat lady is warming up.

dweese

Looks like this might be it for the east.

From Oshawa east to Cornwall and north to Ottawa and Bancroft, weather is +5 and sunny for Saturday and +8 with some sun and 10-20mm of rain in parts for Sunday and again Monday with temps around +4. Rest of the week is all above zero with -1 and -2 for the over night lows. They are saying 10-15cm for Thrusday, but 7 days out I can't see that sticking.

14 day outlook is sunny and +5 or better everyday.

Got a feeling Saturday might be the last day for the east.. Can't seem much being left by mid week if the weather turns out as forecasted.

If you still get Sat, you might be one day ahead of us in the west.

I did enjoy it while it was here thought Dave K. (even got some riding right from out clubhouse in St. Mary's) This wasnt the case last winter.

I think saturday if trails are even open will be a slopfest / mudfest in all of D5 and the south end of D9.

I was out today and tomorrow will be the last day of local in my area. Stick a fork in it!

Put 230kms on today...and north around Bancroft and over towards Bon Echo still had tons of snow. South along E108 was hit and miss. Can't see the east end towards hwy41 lasting beyond tomorrow. West towards hwy62 E108 is still in good shape but ATVs were all over it today and are digging the hell out if it.

North around Bon Echo has lots of snow but some of the club trails haven't seen a groomer in a few weeks. Guy I was talking to say the groomer is down and a week or so before its fixed. But guy didn't think the club was goin to push to get it back up this late in the year.

Archived