Decent Helmet?

Ox

Ditto on the BRP modular 2 helmets. I love the extra the peripheral vision compared to other helmets used in the past. Also, I wear glasses and they stay fog free when I use the "snorkel" and keep the vents open. :right_on: :right_on:

Modulars are great from brp. I have learned the hard way to pack extra snaps with me. Only weak point of the helmet. They are like 7.99 each, so I have bought a few.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to bring a dead topic back to life, but this was posted on my bike forum today....

http://m.motorcyclistonline.com/howto/answers/122_1303_helmet_shelf_life/

Really? I have been wearing the same bucket for 14 years. I will just make sure I have a few extra brewskey's before I head out, to keep me flexible.

I know I keep my helmet longer than i should but i have a huge head lol and its not easy finding a helmet that fits !!

2nd season with my CKX modular w/electric and totally happy with it.

Really? I have been wearing the same bucket for 14 years. I will just make sure I have a few extra brewskey's before I head out, to keep me flexible.

Not a surprising comment!

The BRP light carbon fibre helmets are actually made by Lazer.its light it fits great and with a set of Klim goggles it is the best set up I have ever owned.

On the down side,if there is one to protect your head,it is pricey.

Sledjunk that's funny about the Bell helmet motto you brought up.

i was once sponsored by them and yes that was so true.

Well if you toss your helmet around like a rag, like I know some do, might as well replace them every 2-3yrs

But if you take care of it and not drop it, it should last a long time IMO

usually 3 seasons i want a new helmet anyway, right now have a g max 44 modular, not bad little drafty but it is comfortable, be lookin to upgrade next year maybe go sno-cross style for better sight lines

TXi have been using them for many yrs....only one that can fit this mellon....very warm good feel etc.

Archived