Who Taged my Warm-up shack with a OC.com sticker?

The Groomer Guy

I just noticed looking at my youtube video that the Door on the Kaby river warmup shack had been taged by a OC.com sticker. check it out, it was so funny when I noticed it in the video... cool. must be sledjunk.

you can see it on my blog http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/ look for the post "Grooming the D108A trail, there a video and when I walk in the shack you see the sticker on the door.

The trails are great and we have lot's of snow, you guys are missing out. we should get some late riding this winter.

Luc

... must be sledjunk.

Who? Me? :oops: :oops: :oops: Took you long enough to notice!!

Probably not all that was left in the shack...

hahahaha, funn, I hate grooming that trail, I think I havent been there is a long time, love riding it but not grooming it... too long, I leave it for the GreenHorns, they need to earn their stripes.

Thanks for the video and pics. Nice job once again.

Np, I love doing it, wait till you guys see my new videos soon.... :) something special is coming in a few weeks. check the blog for some sneek peaks.

Will do. I really like your blog. No facebook for me so thankfully you still have your own blog.

Luc back in the day we use to tag anything that was stationary, just ask LMV or some ole timers around here like the Mouse!

I remember putting an OC Sticker on a hand dryer in a washroom, location will remain secret. might get tagged as a grafiti artist, lmfao.

I am personally responsible for at least 75 stickers from Gravenhurst to Dorset and many places in bewtween.

I think I still hold the distance record for tagging an OC.com sticker in Florida and I even did it with my OC Hat, lmfao

Awe the good ole days

Luc back in the day we use to tag anything that was stationary, just ask LMV or some ole timers around here like the Mouse!

I remember putting an OC Sticker on a hand dryer in a washroom, location will remain secret. might get tagged as a grafiti artist, lmfao.

I am personally responsible for at least 75 stickers from Gravenhurst to Dorset and many places in bewtween.

I think I still hold the distance record for tagging an OC.com sticker in Florida and I even did it with my OC Hat, lmfao

Awe the good ole days

hey steve can you elaborate on a few of your adventures

There might be one on an OPP trailer somewhere!

hey steve can you elaborate on a few of your adventures

Honestly I have so many memories of group rides from this forum its not even funny.

I am still personal friends with most of the members to this day.

They have photos on me as well so I cannot tell tell you any stories, I guess we might have a stalemate here, lol

I will say this, my biggest honour in any group ride I have ever been a part of by far was this past season when I was a part of the Doonut Trail Dedication Ride.

Not only was it an emotional ride it was an honour to be a part of it.

Here's something I never told anyone, my daughter joined us that day on Sara's (Kill Switch) old 2 Up Seat on my sled as I bought the seat from Sean.

There's an OC exclusive!

I put some up on our Northern Blastoff last winter. Not sure if the shack was one of them. I know I tagged the Hornepayne & D'ville signs @ the Kabi crossing.

I think White Dragon riled up the fellows @ CFB Petawawa. There's a map board on TOP A that he personalized. You could hear them firing shells in our direction. The weather was too miserable last Weds' to "stop & sticker".

I think I still hold the distance record for tagging an OC.com sticker in Florida

Not sure about this claim dude......got one in Signpost Village, Watson Lake, Yukon. (will post picture later....) There was also one in Whitehorse and Dawson City, YT, but no documentary proof.

I stand corrected Slomo, thanks

Not sure about this claim dude......got one in Signpost Village, Watson Lake, Yukon. (will post picture later....) There was also one in Whitehorse and Dawson City, YT, but no documentary proof.

I hope you didn't tag this sign:

post-19781-0-80726700-1362328783_thumb.jpg

I hope you didn't tag this sign:

post-19781-0-80726700-1362328783_thumb.j

No, but still looking for picture. Likely at my camp. I also stickered the sign at Beaver Creek, Yukon, which is the farthest west community in Canada and will put one up at Cape Spear in Newfoundland this summer, covering a record for furthest west and east in this country. ms. slomo thinks I'm going to visit her family.....

First impression of revrnd's picture was "why would he go so far to bury his family?" Looked like a tombstone to me at first....

First impression of revrnd's picture was "why would he go so far to bury his family?" Looked like a tombstone to me at first....

LOL

Missed this mapboard until today:

post-19781-0-51622400-1362360749_thumb.jpg

You still have the record for furthest south!

Well that's something then, lmao

Archived