Thanks Du Ya Wanna

I guess I will be the first to post on this section. We just arrived home from a couple days in the Muskoka area. I have to say THANKS to Du Ya Wanna for the awesome trails. We did a 175 mile loop from South of Gravenhurst-Bala-Mactier-Parry Sound-Sprucedale-Huntsville-Port Sydney-Bracebridge-Gravenhurst-back to south of Sparrow Lake and holy crap were all those trails awesome. Actually all trails except about 9 miles were freshly groomed!!! Also saw the groomer on both the Hill & Gully section and the Muskoka Sno bombers. Thanks everyone. Will post pics tomorrow night. I would have to say that all these clubs are doing a superb job. I really like how all clubs are getting more trails OFF the roads for us too. Thank YOU ALL!!!

x2 , we have been riding those trails for the last 2 days ,450 ks of perfectly groomed trails , this morning pt sydney trails were something to write home about , hockey dad on the weekend ,back at it Mon

x2 , we have been riding those trails for the last 2 days ,450 ks of perfectly groomed trails , this morning pt sydney trails were something to write home about , hockey dad on the weekend ,back at it Mon

Work this weekend and back riding Monday or Tuesday also. Can't wait. Wow, what a month it has been. Hopefully March is almost as good. Unfortunately our riding season is over on March 15th. So I hope the weather keeps us going till then for sure!!!

I totally agree with you guys!! The clubs have done a fantastic job all winter and thanks to all!!!!

My cottage is just off trail 83. I spent the last 10 days riding up there and I'm having a hard time remembering when they've ever been better. Cudos to DYWSC!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at riding from Port Sydney up to Kearney. Yesterday everything was green and yellow. Now a section of the D trail from

McDermott/Aspdin Rd. to trail 84 is red. Is this a glitch or is this section now closed?

Thanks

Looking at riding from Port Sydney up to Kearney. Yesterday everything was green and yellow. Now a section of the D trail from

McDermott/Aspdin Rd. to trail 84 is red. Is this a glitch or is this section now closed?

Thanks

Hey Mark ... check them out at http://duyawanna.com/ you are more likely to get e reponse from them there.

Riding Pt Sydney to Kearney for lunch tommorow and back home , evrything is green on this route

That's what I wanted to do - - but I was outvoted by the other two guys - - so we're going to trailer to Rickward's in Kearney and venture out for about five hours from there.

I rode all the 300 Series around Sand Lake today and they were awsome , You could launch at the info center on Hwy 11 and ride from there , it would save you trailering all the way into Rickwards

We are at suds in Kearney. Rode D trail from pt Sydney .du ya wanna has done a awesome job on

D. Cops at sprucedale with radar. The 80 series trails are all good also

I'll be up tonight!!!

woo hoo

Me too ....!!

Ride early as I think any great amount of sun and the trails will start to break up , we also did some more of the 300 series around Sand Lake , best of the season ,had lunch at Suds and it was good , the skilllet has been closed for the last couple days ??, and again PT Sydney stuff was beauty , 250 k trip of some great Trails , looks like things might go downhill fast next week

Archived