Poker Run

Wildbill

March 2nd on SSSC trails lots of fun lots of prizes !

1st is $2500.00 2nd $500.00 3rd $ electric shield Modular helmet ! entry includes a roast beef buffet at the quality inn entry is only $50.00 or if you register on or before Feb 25th only $40.00 .

Jen and I will be providing extra prizes for OCers and as well there is a silent auction with huge deals too!

Good luck Bill. That's a lot of loot! Great price point..wow!

Ran it once a couple of years back, good time for all.

March 2nd on SSSC trails lots of fun lots of prizes !

1st is $2500.00 2nd $500.00 3rd $ electric shield Modular helmet ! entry includes a roast beef buffet at the quality inn entry is only $50.00 or if you register on or before Feb 25th only $40.00 .

Jen and I will be providing extra prizes for OCers and as well there is a silent auction with huge deals too!

Where does the run start and end?? Is the qualitiy inn the place to stay??

Where is the link for more info on the poker run? and is the Quality Inn the spot to stay for the poker run??

Easiest to stay at the Quality Inn that is where the party is . Right now there is a registration form at pssd.ca and info on our facebook page. We will be posting more here as well very very soon. PM me your name address and credit card numbers and I can register you too or just phone 1-800-344-6620 and we can do your registration by phone.

Always a good time. I'll be in Quebec that weekend, though.

You can start from Rosseau Road Powersports and Marine, M&M Meat Shop, Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, Horseshoe Lake Camp and Cottages, Near North Recreation, Kirk's Gas in Sprucedale, Georgian Bay Country Info, and the Quality Inn is your final check point.

You can start the run anytime between 9 and 2 final checkpoint must be the Quality Inn.

Final checkpiont is 5pm

The Roast Beef buffet was excellent last year and we were told that it would be even better this year. The buffet is included in the price of the Poker Run . Dinner is at 6 awards ,auction etc immediatly following

We have a huge pile of silent auction prizes there and there are some incredible deals to be had.

We have special prizes for OCers brought by Rosseau Road Powersports and Marine.

Entry fee is only $50.00 extra hands for $10.00

Proceeds from this event go into the trails 100%

The South Seguin Snowmobile Club needs your support we have several important trail projects that require cash to be spent on them.

I would love to be there! Good luck and hope it is (another) successful event!

Archived