Apsley and north

J Feces

Any info on trail out of Apsley? I like to drop at Apsley and ride north. I know it's good north of Bancroft just wondered how trails are in the area. Thanks for any info.

Jack, E107 is fine north of the village. Just watch out for construction vehicle activity near the new Eels Lake bridge (about 6 miles north).

Thanks Revrnd figured you would have some news. You been up around Lk St Peter lately? Must be really good up there now.

I haven't been north of the Paudash clubhouse, sorry, can't help you there. Snowing all morning here.

Bancroft north is as good as it has been this year for sure. Still the odd rock here and there where things have been polished off in the bush trails. Trails were quite good considering the long weekend, and traffic was less than anticipated.

The local club has been out everyday and hear they were hard at it again today. The fresh snow on top of what was there on the weekend, things should be tip top.

Hats off to the Maple Leaf Snow Skimmers - great work guys!!

I forgot to mention that the Buckhorn club has had their small groomer on 503 from Anstruther Lake to E107.

• 1 month later...

I rode in the Bancroft area today. They have lots of snow and were grooming last night and today. The trails will be good for the weekend. I met some guys at Porterville Diner that rode up from Apsley. They said the trails are in good shape all the way up.

Archived