Attention D108A Re route Dubreuilville to Hornepayne

The Groomer Guy

At least I know now where they filled the Saw movies and Hostel.

:D:D We had the rooms downstairs. And no one else. Unique experience. Kind of unusual there are showers next to the pool table :confused: I guess if you work up a heavy sweat during your game of nine-ball, it's quite convenient.

It was a great area to congregate for "Happy Hour" before supper, but I'm sure I saw a hockey mask and heard a chain saw after the lights went out. :shock::shock:

Unique experience this time is right!

It was nice to be the last ones to ride D108 before Big Reg and Luc closed it down. It was in fine form all the way from the Kaby to the rail road crossing. Nice!

I Just called the local shop, They have Cat Oil but Only the regular stuff (Injection oil ) As for Synthetic stuff all they got is Bombardier and Polaris.

I hope this Helps

I THINK THAT WILL WORK !!!

I HOPE MY KITTY "DOSNT COUGH UP A HAIR BALL USING THAT STUFF"

THANKS G G

OFF THE SUBJECT !!!!

DOES ANYONE IN DUBVILLE SELL "ARCTIC CAT" APV SYNTHETIC OIL

Consider forwarding some to someone in D'Ville to hold for you, via Canada Post / Purolator. I know that's asking a lot of them, but if you know them, or are willing to pay for the service, why not?

Crazy idea, but if they're willing to accept it - and you need that specific oil, give it a try.

( I did freight forwarding as summer job for years - we used Quick X Transportation to forward materials.).

OFF THE SUBJECT !!!!

Consider forwarding some to someone in D'Ville to hold for you, via Canada Post / Purolator. I know that's asking a lot of them, but if you know them, or are willing to pay for the service, why not?

Crazy idea, but if they're willing to accept it - and you need that specific oil, give it a try.

( I did freight forwarding as summer job for years - we used Quick X Transportation to forward materials.).

maybe the 'quicky mart will take it and hold it for you . Actually APV oil is overrated any good synthetic will work .

OFF THE SUBJECT !!!!

I DID THAT A COUPLE YEARS AGO (SHIPPED AHEAD) IT COST ME LIKE $ 150.00 TO SHIP $ 100.00 WORTH OF OIL.

I THINK I WILL JUST GO WITH WHATS AVAILABLE THERE.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

OFF THE SUBJECT !!!!

I DID THAT A COUPLE YEARS AGO (SHIPPED AHEAD) IT COST ME LIKE $ 150.00 TO SHIP $ 100.00 WORTH OF OIL.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

150? how did you send it ? taxi?

OFF THE SUBJECT !!!!

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

I sent 2 gallons from Buffalo to Longlac. It was about $40.00. UPS ground.

Ok Let Call the Ride a name...The Spring Fling 2008?

Anything new on this. Dates, etc? I might be interested in riding if things work out.

Archived