Attention D108A Re route Dubreuilville to Hornepayne

The Groomer Guy

Please be Advise that Starting Tomorrow Feb 26 2008 The D108A will be Rerouted to the 100 miles Loop Side (EastRoad), We have been told by Dubreuil Forest Products that they are starting to open up the Road With a D-8 Dozer, So If you do not Want to have a Face to Face with a Plowed road and a BIG Dozer you have to take the Simpson Road.

Pat Our groomer Guy will be Going tonight to groom the 100 Mile Side now the D108A trail and will be Putting up Signs to re direct the traffic from off the Main trail to the Loop side.

Will Keep you Guys Up dated.

Yes it Will, It about 10km more On that Side and its More twisty in some area and in the deep woods than on the other trail, I just got off the Phone With Big Reg and we will be Going to put up Signs tonight right after I'm Done here at the Store at 10:00pm tonight.

This Is an Important thing and it should be Seen by Everyone that will ride the area.

Except the mouse.

Tonight.

:roll:

(thanks Luc - I hope to see you in mid March).

Yes it Will, It about 10km more On that Side and its More twisty in some area and in the deep woods than on the other trail, I just got off the Phone With Big Reg and we will be Going to put up Signs tonight right after I'm Done here at the Store at 10:00pm tonight.

The time and energy you guys donate for us is awesome!! When we roll into D'ville on Mon (Mar 3rd) I'm going to buy you a chocolate milk. Not from your store tho. Costs too much!! :lol:

Kidding!!!!! :poke:

Ron

Well last Night Pat Our Groomer Guy whent out and groomed the 100 mile loop side that will now be D108A to the End of the Season. So Reg and I Had to go out in the Cold with My truck mark the new Section of trail, the reroute, it was cold....and Dark lol. We got home somewhere passed 1:00am We left town after I shut my store and whent out in the Bush.

So Now its Marked and Groomed.

All kidding aside, THANK YOU GG, Big Reg and Pat for making the Dubreuilville area one of the best kept trail systems in North America. Especially based on what you have to work with equipment and money wise.

Hey skidooboy, are you going to be in the area celebrating your birthday next week?

ron, my birthday was in january but thanks for askin! LOL! we are heading up the weekend of march 8th, comming home on the 11th. we will be driving straight to hornepayne and staying there riding my favorite (saved) offtrail areas for 3-4 days.

trying to put together a ride in at dub for the first weekend in april though, you up for that? luc's group takes over the hotel and resto and could use a good shot in the arm to show the investors that he and the and the club, and community can bring lots of sledders to the area. ski

I thought your B'day was in March. We saw you guys partying in Hornepayne last March 5th. Or was that one of the older guys B'day?

Anyway, what are the dates on the April ride? I work every other weekend. Say it ain't the weekend of the 5th.

multiple members of the hornepayne club have bdays in march, lots of excuses to party. gene (the mayor) has his on st patty's day, and thats usually when we go. he is a good friend.

and yes the 5-6th is what we are talking about for april. ski

luc, i dont want to give khan anymore of my money. LOL!

the whole idea was to get your investor group started off on the right foot. damn lawyers and paperwork. keep us posted. ski

luc, i dont want to give khan anymore of my money. LOL!

the whole idea was to get your investor group started off on the right foot. damn lawyers and paperwork. keep us posted. ski

No It's Not That, It's the EDC That Want to buy it but because of the changed rules in the Governement, The EDC can not Buy it, the Only way that they can Have it is that the Town of Dubreuilville Buys it and then Turnaround and Lease it to the EDC for the Total of the Cost. Well Once it was brought Public In a Meeting/Information Session Alot of Residents where not for this and started to make fuss about it....I don't Blame them...It a Big Thing!!! But to do everything you can to Stop the Project going on is bad. People Say the place is Rundown and we wont be Able to Fill it up Like it was before.

I said we can and we can get the place packed for the Winter with Snowmobilers, and ATV Riders in the Summer, and Plenty of other stuff we can do.

So If we had a Bunch I sledders coming to town and Showing Suport it would help.

Wow Luc, I've missed a lot in the couple months absence from the forum. You are becoming quite the entrepeneur!

Will their be a name change to GG Ville? :P

If the ride will be on April 12th, I'm in for at least 1 room.

Spring Fling 2008?

That has a nice ring to it.

It never has to my knowledge. If you ever want excitement, wander around the basement of the hotel. :o

While you're down there - visit the "Kill Room". I think some of our group are still in there :o

Archived