well here we go again

mike37

hoo is slow at getting the trails open youthink they would be on top of it after the last few years oh well

hoo is slow at getting the trails open youthink they would be on top of it after the last few years oh well

It Is tough with the weather, hard on volunteers too.

Groomers have been out. Most of the system had hardly any snow until Friday's storm. Can't groom what we don't have!

Thanks for the update sledjunk .We will be out and about today :D

i know its hard but the snows here and no groming until sat night i know i tried to volunteer i went to the meeting and no one said anything to me been to the club house to help but they didn't want any i guess you have to be part of the boys club just to let you know it is hard to get help but it seems to be hard to get in almost like they don't have the time for you i tried and this is what i found sorry but thats what i see i hope it can be fixed soon

Sorry if that happened. Our next meeting is tomorrow night. Give us a try again. I am the Secretary - Treasurer, so introduce yourself and I will put you in touch with our volunteer coordinator. He will need your contact information and will be in touch as projects come up.

Archived