St Clements Snowmobile Club Trails OPEN LIMITED!!!

Busy weekend for the St Clements Snowmobile Clubhouse and trails! Huge thanks to all the volunteers running the Clubhouse so sledders had a warm stopover.

Sledders, please be respectful and help do your part by cleaning up your table after your visit :console:

Wow

Great trails this past weekend.

Thanks you for the effort.

X2. Did you ride the Elmira loop as well. It was stellar on Saturday. Golden traingle had the smoothest widest trails in the area. Snowing hard now. Going to be another great weekend.

Unloaded in St. Agatha over to Listowel across to Conestoga and back to St Agatha.

Milverton trails were excellent as well. The B109 however was bumpy but for some reason, traffic I think, it often is.

Wanted to ride further but I had some mechanical issues kept me closed to the truck.

I sure hope we get another weekend in.

Unloaded in St. Agatha over to Listowel across to Conestoga and back to St Agatha.

Milverton trails were excellent as well. The B109 however was bumpy but for some reason, traffic I think, it often is.

Wanted to ride further but I had some mechanical issues kept me closed to the truck.

I sure hope we get another weekend in.

Next time take the b203 north and take the second Elmira exit, not the first one. That will take you on a nice loop out elimra way. When

you hit the the un marked t in elimra go left and

it will take you out towards conestoga lake. Then

I went up the north side of b109 to drayton was nice and flat (no one rides this side of the lake) and across to palmerston and back down

milverton way and back to linwood and back down b203. Elmira loop is nice and scenic and is usually very flat.

on behalf of St Clements Snowmobile Club and the Golden Triangle Groomers, Thank you for the great comments! Please feel welcome to visit out "Guestbook" page on our website to leave your comments as well . :hugs:

Urgently need some help folks! Sunday volunteers wanted (do not have to be a sledder). Clubhouse cannot stay open unless we get 3 volunteers to help out. See email sent out to membership below:

St Clements members,

We urgently require 3 volunteers from our general club membership (one who is comfortable cooking & using a fryer) for our 11am to 5pm shift this Sunday February 24th or we will be unable to open our clubhouse due to a lack of volunteers.

I will be available to be on site at the Clubhouse and help over see any potential new volunteers. Unfortunately, it is too much work for one person to do alone.

If we haven't received 3 volunteers for Sunday by 5pm tomorrow (Saturday Feb 23) we will be forced to close the clubhouse on Sunday.

So “Please” volunteer and help “Your” snowmobile club out this Sunday, by contacting me by e-mail at msauder@omcbbq.com or my cell phone 519-581-7800 and leave me a detailed message with your telephone information. Thank You for Attention to this Situation!

Mark Sauder VIA Coordinator,

StClements Snowmobile Club

Volunteers stepped up and the Clubhouse will be OPEN!

If you are stopping by PLEASE SAY a BIG THANK YOU TO the volunteers working behind the counter so sledders have a nice warm stopover.. cheers!

Archived