Radar Runs

Wildbill

Radar Runs on Feb 16th 2013 on trail 204 in front of Horseshoe Pines marina . Classes from 120cc kids to wide open modified . New sled displays on site as well as proffesional tool display and BBQed LIcks BURGERS and more always a great time!

This is always a fun event . Licks burgers on site fresh from the bbq . A plowed 1/4 mile strip .Vintage classes (20 years old) fan cooled classes ,120cc class open class (turbo Apexs sound super cool !) new sled displays and new this year Matco Tools! Ethonol free premium gas on site. Great trophies for all classes and a great fundraiser for our club to spend dollars on the trail.

Bringing my wife along this weekend. Have to get some use out of her sled and plan to stop in for a bit.

I hear they're in great shape. To paraphrase a line from "Apocolypse Now". "Charlie don't Sled!" If Wild bill says it's safe to sled these trails, its safe to sled these trails.

I hear they're in great shape. To paraphrase a line from "Apocolypse Now". "Charlie don't Sled!" If Wild bill says it's safe to sled these trails, its safe to sled these trails.

Good to hear. What is the cost to enter? A few guys on TY are wondering.

A sunny day at the Radar Run.

IMG_1993_zps124b8192.jpg

A well organized staging area..

IMG_1962_zps0fdf1edc.jpg

The long run ahead

IMG_1952_zpsd9a306c4.jpg

And away we go...

IMG_1957_zps40196d75.jpg

IMG_1956_zps2b2551f8.jpg

IMG_1955_zps9b9d1cba.jpg

IMG_1953_zpsd9a32906.jpg

IMG_1965_zps32277a97.jpg

IMG_1969_zpsfddc6e75.jpg

It was great seeing the little one's racing - I believe that their top speed was 8 mph

IMG_1978_zps28a4788b.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The youth narrowly beat an adult at the finish line. In Slomo's defence, the kid may have used fuel enhancements ...

IMG_1979_zpsff185ffb.jpg

Horsheshoe Pines looked great.

IMG_1984_zps6d4cfb78.jpg

Sponsor's provided a wonderful lunch

IMG_1958_zpsd8a5c5a4.jpg

and I caught sight of an old classic

IMG_1981_zpsfbbefbad.jpg

Great pics ! It was an awesome event incident free and way too much fun! Many thanks to all of our sponsors . We had some pretty cool high performance sleds. Most importantly wehad a pile of trail sleds ran as we have stock classes and pretech to keep things fair. The classic classes were well populated. Most important everybody had fun.

Great to see everybody having so much fun! Looks like it was a wonderful day! Great pics!

• 10 months later...

bill whats the plans this year with radar run ? is it a go ?

Ā thanks Howie

bill whats the plans this year with radar run ? is it a go ?

Ā thanks Howie

Ā Yes Howie Feb 15th looking forward to watching your lady kick your butt. Considering a battle of the Yamacats 7000 cat vs Viper to see who is faster

where are the radar runs going to be held this year?

Archived