An update to the update

Faceman

Trails are toast :wtf: ! Walked in tonight to some of our gates and closed them.Long walks! :furious3: Pretty sloppy with no base :barf: . Worst thing is snow on top of water but this is what Mother Nature is going to throw at us :banghead: :banghead: . We will work as hard as possible to open again but NOT this weekend. Wiarton Willie Festival is going on this weekend..If you have a chance stop by. What more can I say! :Drinking2::ehh::snow-141:

Well, it it super bowl weekend at least.

hopefully feb is better for you guys.

Hey.We've already had three more days than last year!!!! That is a 300 percent increase.

Hey.We've already had three more days than last year!!!! That is a 300 percent increase.

Well it couldn't be any worse then last year, only the same. Be nice to get a straight month of good trails.

LOL!

Yeah theres that...hehehe

steve

Faceman I see that some of your trails are again opening great work but why turn the McNab Lake trail yellow ? , It was red can it not be left that way as looking at your trails a outsider will think they can make a loop .

WR..and I repeat, that trail has been closed for three years. Do not ask me why it's still on the interactive. There is No signage for that trail whatsoever.And every time we put up a trail closed it develops wings and flys away..NO trail there!

sorry if I sound grumpy but nothing we can do. I've gone through 7 Trail closed signs. Problem is locals still ride it.

Archived