ADSC Trailside BBQ and Bonfire

ADSC is planning a trailside BBQ and bonfire on trail 422 at the Eastern edge of Dufferin forest from 1:00pm to 4:00pm this Saturday. Hope to see a good turn out and maybe meet some local OCers out there.

Marximus, where would a good place to stage from. The parking lot on Airport road will fill up quickly.

I also got the email this morning.

Marximus, where would a good place to stage from. The parking lot on Airport road will fill up quickly.

I also got the email this morning.

Tossorontio school works well and is right on the 424 trail North of Everett. Another option is the 6th line (dead end) in Everett on the 424 trail. Anything East of Everett doesn't have enough snow.

COOL...

my wife and I will try to make it

had a great time at the BBQ. Trails were not the greatest, but it was just great to get out. The forest area was a 6 out of 10. The club and volunteers have done a great job, but just need more snow. Thanks to all who arranged the BBQ and bonfire. My little guy had a great time as well. He loves to talk to people about snowmobiling. It was great to put faces to some of the names and meet some really good people.

Archived