North Bay

none

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Clarion Resort In N.B. ?

This will be the first time my bro and I are travelling with our wives ( our choice ) Starting a mini tour from there some time in the next two weeks.

Any reviews would be helpful. Good or bad. Alternatives ?

Nice place, but the feeder trail to the D has been a mess every time I've stayed in the area. I remember reading last year that it's not part of N B system and is rarely groomed (but I can't say for sure)

I would try to connect with bbaker in N B section, he seems to be a wealth of information on the area.

I would book in at the dinner bell. Nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean, home cooked meals are great and home made desserts. This resort is family run and right on the top A trail. Highly recommended. They have a hot tub now too. They have a nice cottage that can br booked out too, great for two couples. Baker will have the same reccomdation. Cheers

I would book in at the dinner bell. Nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean, home cooked meals are great and home made desserts. This resort is family run and right on the top A trail. Highly recommended. They have a hot tub now too. They have a nice cottage that can br booked out too, great for two couples. Baker will have the same reccomdation. Cheers

X 2...The Dinner Bell is located north of Bonfield with handy trail access which avoids the nasty connector trail through urban North Bay.

The dinner Bell is one of our favorite starting points too. But you might score more browny points with the wife by staying somewhere a little more upscale.

Thanks very much for the input everyone.We'll be sure to look into things further. I know from past RAP tours that N.B.can be very paved til you get out of town.

Do the snow dance everyone. :icon_hyper: :icon_hyper: :icon_hyper::drool2:

Thanks doc1 . It looks nice. We need to know there is a masseuse on duty as well as hair driers ! Lol We are in trouble and we haven't even started yet !

Not really , the girls are worth it . And they like to ride all day.

Not really , the girls are worth it . And they like to ride all day.

This can be taken a couple of ways

Archived