Gowganda Lake Lodge Webcam

turbojamie

I noticed the link for Gowganda Lake Lodge here on Ontario Conditions points to the wrong URL . The banner link here points to http://gowgandalakelodge.ca/ when the proper address should be http://gowgandalakelodge.com.

It looks like winter :drool-1: there

Looking good!!! Can't wait for more snow.

It looks like winter :drool-1: there

It does, indeed.

Webcams are great.

I noticed the link for Gowganda Lake Lodge here on Ontario Conditions points to the wrong URL . The banner link here points to http://gowgandalakelodge.ca/ when the proper address should be http://gowgandalakelodge.com.

Fixed. found one of them incorrect. Oops!

Fixed. found one of them incorrect. Oops!

Looks interesting to say the least... I don't see any sled tracks. I guess the ice under the snow isn't thick enough yet. Anyone want to try it and let us know.

Looks interesting to say the least... I don't see any sled tracks. I guess the ice under the snow isn't thick enough yet. Anyone want to try it and let us know.

only 6 to 8 inches of snow in timmins,,,, most lakes just started to freeze up,,,,, nothing close to being open

only 6 to 8 inches of snow in timmins,,,, most lakes just started to freeze up,,,,, nothing close to being open

Wow 6 inches is more then I have seen all year here. So jealous now.

Hey ApeXman or Canuck, was that pic take at Gowganda? If not where? or better yet when?

Cochrane has a foot of snow. Going out to pack tomrrow

Cochrane has a foot of snow. Going out to pack tomrrow

Great news. Only need another two feet before the trails open.

Ron any chance we can get a snow stick infront of the webcam? I check that sucker out every day!

Hey Jamie

We sure can.. Actually we have been planning on doing that but wanted to come up with something more interesting than just a meter stick. :unsure:

Any ideas?????

Ron

Hey Jamie

We sure can.. Actually we have been

planning on doing that but wanted to come up

with something more interesting than just a

meter stick. :unsure:

Any ideas?????

Ron

A blowup Santa with a skidoo hat on.

Hey Jamie

We sure can.. Actually we have been planning on doing that but wanted to come up with something more interesting than just a meter stick. :unsure:

Any ideas?????

Ron

Hmmm tough one, not sure how much work one would want to spend on this maybe a fisherman with a pike on his line hanging verticle?

Or some old beater sled when the snow gets up to the seat we know its riding time. Ha.

Dad is on his way up there now I see they have alot of snow in the forecast calling for 30 cm thursday. Green Christmas down here looks like a reality so to come north and see white will be a spirit lifter.

Saw one webcam on FS where they used a few cases of beer as their measuring stick!

Hmmm tough one, not sure how much work one would want to spend on this maybe a fisherman with a pike on his line hanging verticle?

Or some old beater sled when the snow gets up to the seat we know its riding time. Ha.

Dad is on his way up there now I see they have alot of snow in the forecast calling for 30 cm thursday. Green Christmas down here looks like a reality so to come north and see white will be a spirit lifter.

Hmmm. Maybe I can use one of the old VK's ... :hyper: Will come up with something

We picked up another 5-6 "s of snow on sunday but warm monday and everything settled. I seen the forcast for 30 on sunday but is dropped down to 5-10 for now. Every little bit adds up .

I beleive dad had the BR100 out the other day doing some minor packing just checking things over before I get there on the 26th.

I remember Mo's used to do that ... didn't want to copy. Will have to see if they still do or not. :geek2:

they still do :)

I have them on Facebook

Girl in a bikini beside the cases :D

NorthernLightsMOtell_zps322f27a6.jpg

The webcam looks awsome with the new Christmas Trees

The tallest is 6 foot. Still going to add to the trees for different depths. We have around 12 inches of powder so far.. Need that big dump to get things going . Did a little brushing today , going out with the boys this week to do more.

Turbo Jamie , I saw BR tracks between your place and Elk Lake How is it working ??

Ron

The tallest is 6 foot. Still going to add to the trees for different depths. We have around 12 inches of powder so far.. Need that big dump to get things going . Did a little brushing today , going out with the boys this week to do more.

Turbo Jamie , I saw BR tracks between your place and Elk Lake How is it working ??

Ron

hear in timmins , they have packed some trails,,,, but u can still see dirt in half the places,,,,, we need the know bad,,, but we are getting the cold for those wet spots.

hear in timmins , they have packed some trails,,,, but u can still see dirt in half the places,,,,, we need the know bad,,, but we are getting the cold for those wet spots.

Same conditions here. The road sections are doable but that is about it. The cold helps freeze up the swamps for sure.

Ron

Archived