Hardy Inn - Cloyne

revrnd

Slomo has sent me a bunch of updates & a few new listings. One is the Hardy Inn in Cloyne. By the description it sounds like it might be the former Land 'O Lakes Inn. Can anyone confirm this?

Slomo has sent me a bunch of updates & a few new listings. One is the Hardy Inn in Cloyne. By the description it sounds like it might be the former Land 'O Lakes Inn. Can anyone confirm this?

Judging by the Google ground view, this is correct. The sign over the door saying Land o Lakes Motel was not there when we passed by. The sign on the right says Hardy Inn. I think there was a notation that there are new owners. The Hardy Inn is a map sponsor.

post-19713-0-71809400-1355136110_thumb.g

A couple of other updates changed from those earlier sent:

Thornbury - Beaver Motel, closed and up for sale.

Washago - sent as new listing - Gables Cottage Resort - finally received an email from owners who "had no room for snowmobilers this year" (??) Anywhoo I guess remove from list.

Well if any snowmobilers are looking for a great place to stay I've just placed our cottage up for rent in Muskoka and it would be PERFECT for the weekend sledding vacation! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and only minutes to many sledding trails!
Six Star Snowriders Trail - 5 Min
J.R. Booth Trail - 11 Min
Seguin Recreational Trail - 18 min

Check out the website for the availability and rates!
http://###.webstarts.com/index.html

Looks like you have to trailer your sled to a snowmobile trail?

Sounds like some hotels that advertise they are minutes away from a snowmobile trail too. These are car travel times I assume too?

Looks like a club trail (12) is pretty close.

Well if any snowmobilers are looking for a great place to stay I've just placed our cottage up for rent in Muskoka and it would be PERFECT for the weekend sledding vacation! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and only minutes to many sledding trails!

Six Star Snowriders Trail - 5 Min
J.R. Booth Trail - 11 Min
Seguin Recreational Trail - 18 min

Check out the website for the availability and rates!

http://#####.webstarts.com/index.html

What does 2 days get you, in friday evening out sunday ??

Archived