2013 Arctic Cat 1100 turbo.....will it be good ..or crap?

So bought a 1100 turbo snow pro for this season, and still kept the 600 MXZ xp sled for the twisties

is this 1100 turbo gonna handle like a stuffed pig? guess I will see ....

its either gonna rock..or be a bad mistake :)

I will get GPS data logging on the sled this winter and do a big comparison

I think you will be happy with the purchase. Was going to buy one myself for this season, but decided to wait one more model year for them to really work the bugs out. Reverse problems and so on..Good luck with the new ride, look forward to how it goes for you..

I think they handle great, and tons of power..Great looking sled also.

If I leave the Yamaha camp, this is similar to the one I'd buy. I hope you have a blast this year.

Looked at the Crosstour myself earlier this year, after RWS posted a pic of his.

(Been on Yamaha since I sold my '93 Arctic Cat EXT. Keep waiting for them to develop an easier turning chassis. Power steering on 'wife's' short track helps, but I keep thinking that the 1100 Doos I rode with last year and this year's Arctic Cat's are the cat's meow. If Yamaha doesn't introduce something soon, eyes will wander)

2013 Arctic Cat 1100 turbo.....will it be good ..or crap?

Stand by - I'll go over and ask the guys on Doo Talk - see what they say. ;-)

It's going to be a rocket. And I'm sure the handling will be there too. Enjoy.

Here is some data from last years GPS lake runs...

we have a 2008 mxzx 800r with 1.5 track, 2008 mxzx 800r 1 inch track, 2010 mzx 1200, 2012 pro r 800.. i will get the new 1100 turbo data up this year and see how it fits in

http://imageshack.us...s1200vs800.png/

You will like the turbo.I dove a f7 before the turbo. I was worried about the weight too.I like the ride of the turbo. Your new turbo is 60lbs lighter than mine

I think you should put the engine in the xp chassis. Then you can blow people away with the little 600. Heck put the 600 back in your cat and sell it as a discount.

• 4 weeks later...

I took Adam's machine for a little blast, man the torque is phenomenal!! We switched between my 800R and his and what a difference. The 2-stroke you have to really get on it where the 4-stroke turbo has major pull just at the touch of the throttle. Looking forward to lining all the same machines up, don't think I'll be champ anymore :-(

Archived