"D" Brushing

SlowTouringGuy

Not to be confused with dee brushing.

November 24th we'll be doing some brushing on the D trail. Where on the D trail, goodness knows. Hopefully somewhere in Snowcrest Territory because it is close by. Our fearless brushing leader will give us details on 'the day of' and, let's pray he has a map.

Interested parties (and I hope there are many) are meeting at the Summerland General Store and departing for TheBrush at 0900. If you want to enjoy a hearty breakfast before hand, Summerland offers a full array of breakfast treats including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, a full plate breakfast or toasted western to go.

Bring things suitable for brushing, whatever they may be.

Low of -5 and a high of '0' on Saturday.

Balmy weather for a snowmobiler.

:rolleyes:

Don't forget to bring your Brushes to Summerland this Saturday. 0900 hours on to the Trail.

They don't let you handle heavy equipment, do they?

:nana:

Don't forget to bring your Brushes to Summerland this Saturday. 0900 hours on to the Trail.

I'll be there with toothbrush in hand!

Might be able to make it.

Just bought a new house and we move in a week , if Wifey doesnt have any jobs , Im in , I will bring the Grizz and my saws , dont know if Izzy will get on the back again though :lmao:

too warm really give me -30 and snowpants

I didn't think you needed snowpants :poke2: :poke2:

Just bought a new house and we move in a week , if Wifey doesnt have any jobs , Im in , I will bring the Grizz and my saws , dont know if Izzy will get on the back again though :lmao:

Getting bounced around a bit sure beats the hell out of walking!

They don't let you handle heavy equipment, do they?

:nana:

Or sharp instruments or allow him near schools, playgrounds or shopping malls.

Or Farms!

He's still walking funny !

(was it the Grizz?)

He's ignoring the subject and claiming he's a stand up club member.

Question, The Summerland General Store is this on Riley Lake Road as it shows on Google maps? I may be able to make it. Can I bring my 12 year old son and our 4 wheelers? Grizzly 450 and Grizzly 80. Also have a small trailer to tow supplies if required. What other supplies would be required?

Question, The Summerland General Store is this on Riley Lake Road as it shows on Google maps? I may be able to make it. Can I bring my 12 year old son and our 4 wheelers? Grizzly 450 and Grizzly 80. Also have a small trailer to tow supplies if required. What other supplies would be required?

you know...you're not far from the sno-voyaguers club either....lol...tree pruners.rubber boots,sledge,lunch & camera...you're with the pros

Yup, that's the place. The corner of Muskoka Road 6 and Riley Lake Road. You and your son and your 4 wheelers are most welcome ! Warm clothes, shears or loppers, pruning saw, boots, dry socks and you'll probably want to pack a lunch. Hope to see you tomorrow.

What other supplies would be required?

Ear protection for the yoot. (Chainsaw noise and STG).

ATV helmet and distance will do in a pinch.

Man, it felt cold tonight. Wing from the west - nasty.

Have a safe and productive day.

Ear protection for the yoot. (Chainsaw noise and STG).

ATV helmet and distance will do in a pinch.

Man, it felt cold tonight. Wing from the west - nasty.

Have a safe and productive day.

Forecast. HIgh of minus 2 and Snow.

Truck already covered in snow. I'm in heaven !!!!

Archived