Bring on the Snow!!!! I'm ready

The Groomer Guy

Bring on the snow.... my "groomer Guy Sno Guage " is now out and ready. All we need is snow. check out the my first picture of the year. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2012/10/ready-for-snow.html we got snow on saturday but it all melted, the kids had the chance to do the first snowman of the season.

Hope this is a great year.

id be estatic to see a snowflake fall on the ground,and rain not erase it for more than 1 day...thats this years goal after living through last year!

id be estatic to see a snowflake fall on the ground,and rain not erase it for more than 1 day...thats this years goal after living through last year!

So true and sad. At least the new sled curse is off, since it has a few miles on it now.

Talked to my customers today and they said north of town there was over and Inch of nice white snow on the road... thats where we have the 100 mile loop trail and the D108A trail. Sweeet!!! but its all melted now... :(

still way early.... Posted some need pics to the blog... http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/

We rode atvs over to ernies in the snow sat, lot of fun but im ready to switch to the sled

Cool , must of been a nice ride.. what roads/trails did you guys take to get there?

Awesome stuff. Goodluck and Best wishes this year Luc. Hope to be in Dubreuilville sometime in Febuary..

Thank you IQ I hope you can make it too... will keep you guys updated all winter long. I post more on the blog than forums... faster for my as I can do it via my cell.

I hope to be there in mid march, finger and toes crossed.

Lunches at the store would be great. Look forward to meeting you..

Yeah thats something we are looking into, Soups, sandwich, chilly toast, maybe some subs. My mom is a realy great cook right now we have room for about 10 people to sit. I'm always here for at the store around lunch so I will be able to talk with riders and give out trail information.

Yeah thats something we are looking into, Soups, sandwich, chilly toast, maybe some subs. My mom is a realy great cook right now we have room for about 10 people to sit. I'm always here for at the store around lunch so I will be able to talk with riders and give out trail information.

Root Beer on draft?

Root Beer on draft?

Then the riders will be too bloated to leave town. Great idea wildone (sounds better)

cabbage soup and chocolate milk?..... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, memories eh Luc?

Ski

Sounds good. Look forward to it..

HELL no!!!! NO CABBAGE SOUP lol hey Ski Wud upppp

not much.... missing my northern friends ALOT lately. How is rejean, and your fiance'?

Ski

Luc,

Years ago I went to the Novi, Michigan snowmobile show and there were Ontario booths set up to promote our trails.

Since you're not coming to Toronto, you should look into Novi (upper Michigan). I believe it was sponsored by Tourism Ontario, much like the Quebec districts set up at the Toronto show and are likely funded by their prov gov't.

You're one of the best communicators in the snowmobiling industry. Hopefully you'll spread the cheer somewhere this fall.

Cool , must of been a nice ride.. what roads/trails did you guys take to get there?

it was a great ride, we hauled them to dub. on the trailer, little farther then we wanted to go round trip from wawa to ernies and back that day. we took the park rd up and back

Luc,

Years ago I went to the Novi, Michigan snowmobile show and there were Ontario booths set up to promote our trails.

Since you're not coming to Toronto, you should look into Novi (upper Michigan). I believe it was sponsored by Tourism Ontario, much like the Quebec districts set up at the Toronto show and are likely funded by their prov gov't.

You're one of the best communicators in the snowmobiling industry. Hopefully you'll spread the cheer somewhere this fall.

Thanks Canuck, I think Dubreuilville and wawa where the first from ontario to go to Novi in the early days of the show, I don't recall seing other people from Ontario other than the Snow train. I was offerd to go to the show this year with all expence paid but I had to decline, I will try hard next year to do both shows.

it was a great ride, we hauled them to dub. on the trailer, little farther then we wanted to go round trip from wawa to ernies and back that day. we took the park rd up and back

Thats a big ride, Park road was lot's of washouts now, freaken beavers are daming everything.

Thanks Canuck, I think Dubreuilville and wawa where the first from ontario to go to Novi in the early days of the show, I don't recall seing other people from Ontario other than the Snow train. I was offerd to go to the show this year with all expence paid but I had to decline, I will try hard next year to do both shows.

A group from Timmins was also there the year I visited Novi.

The Super 8 motel from Timmins was offering a free night's lodging in a ballot contest. I won, but my binder of woman wanted to snowmobile in the near north that year and we never used that offer.

but my binder of woman

:rotflmao:

A group from Timmins was also there the year I visited Novi.

The Super 8 motel from Timmins was offering a free night's lodging in a ballot contest. I won, but my binder of woman wanted to snowmobile in

the near north that year and we never used that

offer.

Should have dragged here to the Eco centre mothership in elk lake. Would be a great ride from thier to timmins and back. I am looking forward to heading there myself this year.

Archived