This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. RAMSOMAIR

Weather

Just wait till he gets on the sled….
  4. Arctic JC

Weather

The bunny hill does make for a long day, I tried to get a few runs in here and there throughout day to split it up. It is surprising how well the little ones do, the lack of fear, or feeling of pain definitely helps. Some of the most fun he had was falling and being covered in snow, and laughing his butt off.
  5. stoney

Weather

Very nice. Reminds me of taking my kids when they were three, surprising how well they do at that age. Under three is pretty impressive though! I could not last on the bunny hills all day, so I asked the staff if I could take them up the lifts to bigger hills, susprised that I could, so off we went and did not have return to bunny hill until they were 6 and had to earn their stripe to move on.
  6. Arctic JC

Weather

Skied there on Friday with the family, conditions were great, good temps and fresh snow all day. We didn’t see any brown patches, bonus day out for us, nice to have one more “winter” day. My little guy took to skiing well this season, no issues making it down the bunny hill without falling. He’ll be 3 in June. My wife’s in for some competition next season.
  7. RAMSOMAIR

Weather

I drove by Friday night and they were making snow!
  8. scottyr

Weather

Is it still open? I assumed that most ski hills closed down already? It will have snow on it until May and often small patches are still visible into early June.
  9. Spiderman

Weather

Went by Mount St. Louis/Moonstone on Sunday - sure looked like the hills had plenty of white on them for skiing
  10. Ox

Weather

My chum had a Jeep pick-up in high skewl. Straight 6 with Desert Dogs. Those tires are so loud, that he lost his muffler on the way to skewl one day, and didn't know it 'till he got there. Found it on the way home. .
  11. MXZMike

Weather

I finally got to ride the sled. Lol I am up to 0.01 km for the Season. back to the city for a long overdue track replacement.
  12. Canuck

Weather

x3 Wish I stayed with Michelin LTX
  13. Team K-OS is another really good alternative
  14. stoney

Weather

Tire rotation is key to any tire, especially a tire that has an aggressive or semi-aggressive tread pattern. On my second set of Duratrac tires, first set had 100k. I’ve had good luck with them so far.
  15. burndog

Weather

My Silverado came with Duratrac, put 85K on em, way too noisy, glad to wear them out
  16. More snow coming tonight through Tuesday. Winter is trying to hold on. Ski
  17. Same here, never been an issue with mine - metal solid wheels/casters, all works, etc.....
  18. I've had a Royal Distributing one for years now. No problems lifting any of the sleds I've owned. Renegade 1200, Yamaha Vector, Cat Turbo, Mach Z900 R. My '79 SRX has been sitting on it during the summer for 2 years just to make more storage space in my shed. I have an adapter on it so I can use a 1/4" Impact to raise and lower.
  19. Get the one from Team KOS, Sean henwood is his name, much better quality
  20. I have the option to purchase the lift from Royal Dist. or the one Princess Auto sells, both at the same price. Please share your experiences! P.
  21. FishHog

Weather

Best tire I found for pickups. I ran them all on a fleet of 20 vehicles and they were everyones favourite and always the longest lasting. Granted that was 5 years ago now, so maybe there is something better, but I just put a new set on my personal truck and am still very happy with them.
  22. F-all snow between Parry Sound and Sudbury.
  23. Well my buddy wanted to ride his rebuilt Boost so last minute we decided to head to Poplar Point Camp by Elk lake and try place out. Great cabins. And super owners. We went out with owner for a ride Friday afternoon and ran out of snow to north East. So we turned around and rode South into the higher elevations. Fun ride on logging roads. Yes some thinner spots. Yes I hit some rocks. Today my buddy and I were out for a few hour run. And heading out again after lunch. I know it’s not for everyone but I already own the sled and extra carbides. Plus spare skis so WTF.
  24. Haha I thought the same as you . I had it priced fair and a few dollars worth of SC1 and I can sell everything 🤣🤣
  1. Load more activity