Trail 15 south of Gravenhurst

ccchris

Yes sir still groomed. Pasted groomer tonight

Nice to hear.

Anyone want to ride 15 and 4 today, can meet at Gull Lake Park or at Muskoka Bay around 11:00am

Sorry izzy just rode of i would of gotten it sooner i would be in

Headed up 15, great conditions and a fun day, stopped to watch the radar runs in Gravenhurst for awhile and back down trail 4.

thanks Snowcrest.

Thanks. We are doing what we can with the amount of snow we have. It's been a hard year

Hey Guy's,

How long does it take to do the 15-4-Top D loop ( at a reasonable speed) and approx how many Km? the 800 is a gas eater and just dont wanna have to worry about filling up, seems there's no gas stations anywhere near these trails so best to know before going.

Blake - I saw a while back that you posted about some lifts that you made in shop class. Do you have any of these left? What would one cost?

Steveo, I did it today after I editted the stop out it took a total of 3:37 with an average STG speed of 11 MPH.

According to Garmin a total of 41.4 miles

Hey Guy's,

How long does it take to do the 15-4-Top D loop ( at a reasonable speed) and approx how many Km? the 800 is a gas eater and just dont wanna have to worry about filling up, seems there's no gas stations anywhere near these trails so best to know before going.

If you filled up in Gravenhurst before leaving and did this loop you would probably have just less than 20 litres left when you got back. I had a 700 that was a complete pig on gas and I could do that loop no problem.

There is gas at Summerland store which is just off the east side of Kahshe lake.

Just an FYI

There is a some what large tree down across trail 15 just south of Mclean Bay ( about 100yrds just south of the S/SD shoreline) i tried moving it myself but had no luck, had to turn around due to not being able to pass it, back to gravenhurst i go. Hopefully the snowcrest groomer will get to it soon....

Just an FYI

There is a some what large tree down across trail 15 just south of Mclean Bay ( about 100yrds just south of the S/SD shoreline) i tried moving it myself but had no luck, had to turn around due to not being able to pass it, back to gravenhurst i go. Hopefully the snowcrest groomer will get to it soon....

Thanks for the info SteveO. We will see who we may have available, and when we can get someone out there.

Just an FYI

Tree across Trail 15 at McLeans Bay has been removed. Thanks again for the info SteveO!!!

I am sure glad you were not afraid to post about that tree Steveo!! If you have time to complain you have time to help! ;)

Nice work Snowcrest and thanks to Steveo for making the issue known (and trying to move it)!!

I am sure glad you were not afraid to post about that tree Steveo!! If you have time to complain you have time to help! ;)

Nice work Snowcrest and thanks to Steveo for making the issue known (and trying to move it)!!

Good call guys. That is how this is suppose to work. No one bashing. Just everyone communicating and getting the job done. Thanks guys.

My pleasure, if i could have moved it i would have, I was even going to run back home and get the hand saw but it was frozen solid to the ground :mad: thats why i posted on the FB page and here.

My pleasure, if i could have moved it i would have, I was even going to run back home and get the hand saw but it was frozen solid to the ground :mad: thats why i posted on the FB page and here.

Thanks again Steve. It would probably still be there if it was not for you

Archived