What has been your best sledding accessory?

Fred Quimby

Just wondering what everybody values as their best sledding related product?

Mine is PIAA powersport bubs to replace the stock bulbs. On low beams they cast light far and the color intensity seems to make shadows vanish. On high beam, they cast light like a stadium lit up for Friday night football! Well worth it!

Just wondering what everybody values as their best sledding related product?

Snow is by far the best sledding related product :D too bad there is hardly any :(

Gotta be my exhaust pipe oven! When yer hungry a hot meal is right under the hood. It also helps pay for gas,cause when yer buddys are hungry....the auction starts!

Club Volunteers

My wife and the fact she loves sleding

Good friends & good time

warranty while it lasted...guess my buddy bill cause nobody would put up with me for 3 daze straight or more

my sno-tracker carbides , made my yammie a whole new machine

Without a question the best accessory (which they don't sell in the southern part of this province) is snow.

my sno-tracker carbides , made my yammie a whole new machine

Muskoka man, Is there any noticeable increase in steering effort with the sow trackers installed?

believe it or not the steering is lighter , you can get aggresive and semi aggresive ,so the work good on any 4 strokers that have a bit more weight , I have 10,000 ks on mine and still going strong , worked way better than C&A with tripple points

Mirrors

Now I want to see sledjunks answer

x2...lol

A trailer

Oh the question was best not most used accessory.

GPS, GoPro camera, and Cardo G4 headset. I love having music well I ride.

my gopro camera,and my garmin GPS,thats mounted on a ram mount between my bars on my yamaha,and the woodys slim jims carbides that stop the darting....

GPS by far! Can save your life.

Other notables:

Mirrors

Studs (or ice ripper xt track)

CYT saddle bags

Trail permit!!!!

Siphon to limp polaris into town. Used it many times. Even sold a guy fuel on the trail, since he ran out.

If I refer to my wife as an accessory I will be in the dog house but to have her along is great. I am beginning to think a GPS is likely the best accessory. Get out on the ice on Georgian Bay when a snow squall appears and you often cant see shore or the next stake. You could be headed for open water and not know it. Follow the GPS line back the way you came.

GPS and SPOT! The SPOT gives me a comfort level when I am riding alone.

I have a lot of other accessories and tools, but these two can save a life!

GPS and SPOT! The SPOT gives me a comfort level when I am riding alone.

I have a lot of other accessories and tools, but these two can save a life!

You don't have to ride alone SledJunkie ;)

Where are you heading this weekend?

You don't have to ride alone SledJunkie ;)

Where are you heading this weekend?

So far this year, that has been the case. The one trip that I started out on my own, I met a couple of great guys and rode with them. Actually, it is interesting that I have ridden with other OC'ers every trip this year!

However, if I don't have someone to ride with, I will head off alone.

I am not sure where I am headed this weekend, yet. My daughter has this week off but has some stuff to do mid week. It will likely be a couple of extended weekend rides.

I WILL be riding somewhere!

usually don't bring my gps with me I know where i am going in the area i ride will take for unfamilar areas though, my favorite accessorys would have to be my hid headlights or my yamaheater warm hands controller thought the curve xs skis actually make the yammy handle like its on rails

Archived