Muskoka Man

We got out today for a 250 K ride on the new snowfall , all the clubs have groomed and are still grooming

Sno -Bombers

D -Trail going north out of Bracebridge to 37 was in Awsome shape , 37 is also nice now

H+G

Everything around Pt Sydney to Baysville was in great shape also , except the little road rash in town

Happy wanderers

Baysville and south to the logging Rds towards Black River awsome again

Sno - Crest

Sno-Crests D- Trail coming north out of Gravenhurst was in spectacular shape to say the least , best trails of the day by far

I thought I seen Sno- Bombers BR south of the Muskoka River grooming down to Kilty Switch

Here is a couple short Vids , to busy riding today to film much .

Good eye there STG , my teacher always said double check your work before you hand it in :icon_blah: the vids are there now

Dont think it looks as good as your NB tour

It would be nice if Sno-Bombers finally groomed south of the floating bridge.

It was much better on Sunday then the previous weekend. I could actually see groomer edges Sunday. Lots of traffic had passed, but there was evidence of a groomer pass. With the lack of base and the loose pack snow, the trails get ripped up quickly by the throttle jockeys.

Why doesn't Snowcrest groom North from the SC Trails to South of the bridge? It doesn't make sense for Sno-Bombers to lug a groomer around the river to get there when an OFSC groomer is right there on the trail???

I think SC has groomed that section in the past , I dont see Baysville even getting through this winter to groom it , it must be hard for Sno-Bombers to take the drag up the road and over the bridge and back down , Im sure the OFSC doesnt care what happens

It was much better on Sunday then the previous weekend. I could actually see groomer edges Sunday. Lots of traffic had passed, but there was evidence of a groomer pass. With the lack of base and the loose pack snow, the trails get ripped up quickly by the throttle jockeys.

Why doesn't Snowcrest groom North from the SC Trails to South of the bridge? It doesn't make sense for Sno-Bombers to lug a groomer around the river to get there when an OFSC groomer is right there on the trail???

Because the MSR asked Snowcrest to stop grooming that section of MSR trail. Thats why.

Same reason the 44 trail is still closed. MSR has not gone thru it yet and requested SC to refrain from dong so.

Just great , looks like that section is going to be moguls for the rest of the winter while the MSR wakes up

Archived