Snowcrest pancake breakfast. Guided tour from the wharf if

Doonut

nice pics blake...looks like you had a good crowd out

No kidding. I originally heard from about 8 people who wanted the guided tour. I went to bed friday night expecting to meet 15 or so sleds. Nope, there's 30 or more coming Sean. WTF? are you kidding me? Nope.

Picture 39 sleds nose to tail going through bunny trails connecting small lakes together. I had no idea what so ever where the last sled (Glen D93) even was for the first half hour he was so far behind me.

Was a great turn out and great for the club to have so many non members show up and support us.

Big thanks for that gang.

We'll see some of you folks next month at the PET ride.

can't imagine be responsible for 39 sleds in the conditions lately...you must know your way...good goin on keepin the event running...bet all had fun

No kidding. I originally heard from about 8 people who wanted the guided tour. I went to bed friday night expecting to meet 15 or so sleds. Nope, there's 30 or more coming Sean. WTF? are you kidding me? Nope.

Picture 39 sleds nose to tail going through bunny trails connecting small lakes together. I had no idea what so ever where the last sled (Glen D93) even was for the first half hour he was so far behind me.

Was a great turn out and great for the club to have so many non members show up and support us.

Big thanks for that gang.

We'll see some of you folks next month at the PET ride.

I bet when you were getting on Deer, glen was still on pine.

can't imagine be responsible for 39 sleds in the conditions lately...you must know your way...good goin on keepin the event running...bet all had fun

Ya, its been my main stomping grounds for over 30 years. I pre ran 3 different routes on Friday and picked the least destructive one for the group ride Saturday.

Archived