Snowcrest pancake breakfast. Guided tour from the wharf if

Doonut

Hi gang. For anyone interested, I will be meeting people at the Wharf in gravenhurst to guide them to the breakfast vial lakes and ponds and about a mile of trail. Considering the rain out we just had, I suspect getting there strictly by trail will be out of the question. For anyone interested, we will be leaving the wharf just around 10:30 / 11:00 am and run the bay to the back lakes route to the community center.

Post up if you plan on being there so I have an idea who's coming.

Sean I am definately interested as long as I can actually ride by trail from Kahshe to the Wharf on Saturday am.

I will keep you posted.

Also, I will be meeting people at the 4-15 intersection and riding to the wharf from there

What is your ETA at the wharf Blake?

About 10:30

I'm in just as long as I have the sled back in time and I don't get any emergency work calls. I look forward to meeting some of you this year.

I maybe coming up and will trailer to the wharf.

Wish I could go. Last time I was at the wharf was for donut's lake tour back in 08. Ended up pulling hm out of the drink. What is the ice like on lake musoka?

Wish I could go. Last time I was at the wharf was for donut's lake tour back in 08. Ended up pulling hm out of the drink. What is the ice like on lake musoka?

Dangerous as hell this year. No real ice yet. The bay is good and the small lakes are good but the main lake is NOT ready yet

I'm in just as long as I have the sled back in time and I don't get any emergency work calls. I look forward to meeting some of you this year.

Good to hear you didn't toss in the towel Steve. Where is your sled?

Good to hear you didn't toss in the towel Steve. Where is your sled?

Campbells Marina and there is a good reason I went with them, i know they charge an arm and a leg but in the long run its worth it.

Looking to be a good day. Probably 25-30 of us riding from the wharf

Enjoy the ride and all of the food!!

My son wants to go skiing, trying to convince him to go sleding instead.

Let the battle begin!!!

:mad: :mad:

We'll be there to join the ride to Pancakes :)

Darn I bet i missed a great time today at the pancake breakfast and very dissapointed that I missed it but as luck would have it I got an emergency call in bracebridge for a water main break. Maybe I can hook up with some of you this week if anyone wants to go for a ride. Lots of snow falling right now in G hurst

Darn I bet i missed a great time today at the pancake breakfast and very dissapointed that I missed it but as luck would have it I got an emergency call in bracebridge for a water main break. Maybe I can hook up with some of you this week if anyone wants to go for a ride. Lots of snow falling right now in G hurst

Im off tues, weds and thursday.

Im off too if the trails are good , going to wait for the clubs to make new white carpets with this snow , thinking of Kearney for lunch and back

Im off too if the trails are good , going to wait for the clubs to make new white carpets with this snow , thinking of Kearney for lunch and back

I might be able to do that.

Hows is Sprucdale?

Here are some pics from today.

Thanks to the volunteers in the kitchen. You guys make this event happen.

Thanks to Doonut for organizing the ride to the CC

54c8160f.jpg

026485d1.jpg

27ab2f5a.jpg

0a6367c3.jpg

27225fe9.jpg

079c897a.jpg

d74d6f28.jpg

c2ab7bc3.jpg

I'm on holidays this week coming up so just PM me when you guys wanna go and Ill be ready. Only down fall will be tuesday or wed. its suppose to rain and be a high of +5 ( strange).

Nice pictures Blake, looks like the snow Gods were looking down on you guys today!!

I like the shot of everybody on the lake.

I'm on holidays this week coming up so just PM me when you guys wanna go and Ill be ready. Only down fall will be tuesday or wed. its suppose to rain and be a high of +5 ( strange).

Hey guys keep me posted as to the situation with the trails. We are planning on coming up Mon to Thursday if it is good. But Tuesday and Wednesday temps scare me. :icon_rain: I hope that they are wrong. What the heck happen to the snow those days??

I love the pics Blake. Looks cool with the motel in the background on the Lake. :icon_photo:

Nice pics Blake.

Thanks to Snowcrest for feeding our rather large group.

Thanks also to Doonut and Deisel for quiding our group safely the entire day, hats off ta ya boyz that was a large group and it went off without a hitch!

nice pics blake...looks like you had a good crowd out

Archived