BEAUTIFUL SNOW IN BURKS FALLS PAST WEEKEND

polarisracing1

Well,had a great time on the trails in Gravenhurst,and Burks falls....plenty of snow....Broke in my polaris 800 pro-r le (finnally)......hope it stays cold in the north with more snow,as it looks like i will have to continue north to see sledding this year.Extremely happy with the 2012 rush....tons o power,and unsurpassed handling in all conditions...very happy with the purchase(my old muscles and bones thank me most).......as always we just need snow ...heres some quick vids of the trip........

Snowing here in Huntsville. 4-5 inches. Lots of rain yesterday but seemed only to settle the snow, should be a good weekend for riding.

you should be good to go...seemed like lots of snow in the bush...not sure how much rain fell there mon tuesday...but more snow falling this week....wierd winter?what winter?

hoping to go up in a couple of weeks and do the almaguin poker run, lets hope they have lots of snow by then

Trail reports are good to go for the weekend in the Kearney area :drool-1: Getting up there this weekend for the first time this winter! TWN is calling for 5-10cms of snow tomorrow :drool2: WhooHoooo!

Trail reports are good to go for the weekend in the Kearney area :drool-1: Getting up there this weekend for the first time this winter! TWN is calling for 5-10cms of snow tomorrow :drool2: WhooHoooo!

I saw that, we are just about to head out the door, on our way up to the cottage. Can't wait to get back on the trails!!!!!

Heading over to Edgewater Park Lodge later this afternoon....maybe we will see you there Wannago!!! Now we are supposed to get 15-20cms today and overnight! Yipppeeeee!!!!

the trails in Kearney were in awsome shape yesterday , the new snow coming will make them top drawer for sure , up nere Powassan they were spectacular to say the least

headin up to kearney for 3 days this coming weekend...hope the conditions are stellar

Heading over to Edgewater Park Lodge later this afternoon....maybe we will see you there Wannago!!! Now we are supposed to get 15-20cms today and overnight! Yipppeeeee!!!!

We will likely be there late afternoon as well, look for a Skidoo Blizzard and AC Pantera. Would be nice to meet you!

OK....we are riding Ski-doo E-tech...mine is 50th Anniversary Edition with Giddy Up on windshield . :tongue: ..hard to miss ...LOL.....we will be a group of approx 7 sleds

headin up to kearney for 3 days this coming weekend...hope the conditions are stellar

The Kelly Shires ride will be going through that area Saturday ... just an FYI.

OK....we are riding Ski-doo E-tech...mine is 50th Anniversary Edition with Giddy Up on windshield . :tongue: ..hard to miss ...LOL.....we will be a group of approx 7 sleds

Well after all this time of riding in the same area Giddyup and I finally connected. We were at Edgewater having a late lunch when Giddy came over and introduced herself to us. Great to finally met you and for sure we will have to get together for aride this winter.

dd3e9c4a.jpg

Well after all this time of riding in the same area Giddyup and I finally connected. We were at Edgewater having a late lunch when Giddy came over and introduced herself to us. Great to finally met you and for sure we will have to get together for aride this winter.

dd3e9c4a.jpg

YES!!! It was great to meet you as well as hubby! What a great weekend of sledding and TONS of snow! Did you get "snowed in" or did you brave the squalls and whiteouts to go home? We stayed up until today - just got home :) The trails were groomed today after a very busy weekend of sledders - they were in table-top condition when I passed the D123 and D (Sequin) as we were leaving :) Wished we could spend the week up there after all this wonderful snow! It sure looks like a postcard.

We will be heading up that way again next weekend for the Kelly Shires Snow Run...and will be up again for the Family Day Weekend.....hopefully we will connect on the trails again before the season is out!

After Rod spent another couple of hours on the roof with a shovel we headed home. Wow was there ever a ton of snow! Haven't seen it accumulate that quickly in a very long time. Driving wasn't too bad, completely clear just south of Orillia, then snow squalls from Kitchener all the way home.

Left the sleds up there, we will be back up in two weeks and then again for the family day weekend and week after.

Sorry we missed you folks, sonny and I were at Edgewater this past weekend. New owners have fixed the place up nice too. Stayed in the motel building, trails were great especially with the new dump.

Archived