Wish us luck

Wildbill

Good luck!

Pictures here (they would not upload here )

http://www.facebook....53806638059711/

Good Luck!?

Can't log in to see the pics. (No facebook)

I added your pics to the original post

Seguin trail is open limited hwy 400- Sprucedale! For the rest of the happy details please visit the interactive trail map. Happy days happy days!

We did nearly 200km on Saturday, almost entirely on the Seguin. It was fantastic. There were a few washouts, clearly marked with stop signs and easily side-stepped around. That trail is so wide open and flat, it's not hard to open your machine up and leave it open!

Saturday's colder temps really made for a great ride. My brother was ahead of me and he went right through one of the deeper washouts on the trail (going too fast, I don't think he had enough time to stop so he decided to plow through), the water crystallized instantly in the air. We slowed it down a bit after that! :confused:

Thanks for getting the trail open Bill!

Great to hear the Seguins in good shape. Looking forward to riding it this weekend. Thanks to the SSSC!!!

Thanks to you and your crew ! There may be a work party this weekend to get the groomer up the bypass.

A few of us will be up later Friday afternoon. We plan to do a ride when we get there. I could call you then. Was your plan for the bypass on Saturday?

Depends on how things go tomorrow. Lots more chainsawing to be done though I cannot believe how many trees fell since the start of December. The worst that I have ever seen.

It was clear from 518 to the ponds at the bottom of the steep hill/90 degrees turn late Nov. I will give you a call Friday on our way up. We will bring our saws/gear anyway.

8 nasty trees between the 518 and where the ponds were !

Archived