Wasaga Beach

yamadan700

Is there enough snow on the beach trail to do some running? Haven't had the sleds out yet and just want to do some testing on some repairs and upgrades. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Haven't heard anything about the wasaga club this year. But they are closed so I can guarantee there is not enough ground cover

The person who works on my boat and my sleds for me lives in Wasaga as does my Mom. I was up there Sunday last week. He lives on the east side of the river mouth and when he finished replacing the coolant pump on one sled took it for a run down the beach front. I imagine with more snow coming the beach front should be doable this weekend. Can't guarantee it though. There were sled tracks running down some of the side roads east of Sturgeon Point Marine.

Thanks for the info 02Sled.

My mother has a cottage up there by Beach 1 and I wanted to see if it was worth hauling the sleds there this weekend. Hopefully it's all snow falling up there right now.

everything in D8 was still closed as of 5 pm today, but if anything is to be opened it will be posted for sure this weekend.

• 1 year later...

The conditions in Wasaga are getting better.

There is a bad spot with a culvert/creek which you need to look out for between Morgan and Concession 12 (sunnindale road).

I didn't see it in time and slid in, cracked my front bumper. This was not marked off, and there are 2 of these along that stretch so be careful. Midland area has more snow so you may want to head up that way.

Archived