blakesnowcrest

e5249b00.jpg

39fda199.jpg

STG Stuck...

6729e676.jpg

9b7cfa75.jpg

31806b98.jpg

Thanks to everyone who came out

I'm not sure the above "STG Stuck" is an accurate title for that picture.

a) I'm not really sure that is STG.

B) It seems that whoever is operating that equipment is simply attempting a 3 point turn and parallel parking as prescribed under the MOT directions.

Nonetheless, thanks should be given to MuskokaMan who pulled the unit free from the ice even if that may have been a case of mistaken identity and caused the parallel parking student fail their test. We all agree it is the good intent that is most important, MuskokaMan, for which you should be unreservedly thanked !!!

Thanks to STG, John, Tommymcc1, Muskoka Man, Izzy and myself

Thanks to all. And, not to diminish the efforts of all, particular thanks go to Izzy who drove north in time to meet us, spent the day in the bush and the drove all the way back south, plus to MuskokaMan who came out of home territory to devote time and energy (and a sweet Yamaha Grizzy) to the betterment of Snowcrest trails.

I can't think of a better way of spending 12 hours. It's very gratifying to finally be able to contribute to the trails that I ride other than buying a permit!!

It was a pleasure meeting and working with STG, John, Tommymcc1, Muskoka Man, and Blake. Correction STG was NOT there!!!

Hopefully the next time we get together will be to ride those trails!!

Cheers!

It was a great day for brushing trails and meeting up with the sno-crest gang , I didnt mind giving a little pull on the argo ,although MTO states when parralel parking check all mirrors and avoid parking directly in all mud holes and swamps , All the help made made the job go smooth and easy , thanks again for the invite , I just seen some pics of the grooming going on in Cochrane , I may have to go up there and see if Santa is around :hyper:

If anyone does see STG tell him someone has his OC hat

Archived