Its snowing in Barrie

dweese

680News twitter feed is saying 5cm of snow on the ground in Barrie and still coming down this morning. Who has pictures :)

680News twitter feed is saying 5cm of snow on the ground in Barrie and still coming down this morning. Who has pictures :)

there is 5cm on the ground...haven t figured out how to post pics yet....i m sure tow trucks are busy

Ground is covered NE of wiarton today too...glad I'm off today as I have been commuting on my bike! :cry2:

steve

d0dfa039.jpg

9ec6d032.jpg

Had sleet yesterday, no snow at all in Haliburton

:tongue:

They are saving the stuff that stays for Haliburton.

However...I just saw on City Panic 24 the whiteouts in Barrie on the 400. Should be great for a mess around Hwy 88 or 89

Snow in Pefferlaw this morning as well. It was coming down in huge flakes and quite heavy as I started out.

They are saving the stuff that stays for Haliburton.

However...I just saw on City Panic 24

that is so true...really snowin here though

What a stroke of genius (OK....luck) I just put the snow tires on yesterday afternoon. More luck on our part that this didn't happen last week-end, it would have made the trip to Novi, MI a lot more difficult.

What a stroke of genius (OK....luck) I just put the snow tires on yesterday afternoon. More luck on our part that this didn't happen last week-end, it would have made the trip to Novi, MI a lot more difficult.

What's the latest "catdone' status ??

there is 5cm on the ground...haven t figured out how to post pics yet....i m sure tow trucks are busy

680news also has a story about two tow trucks racing to an accident scene at over double the speed limit. Both Tow truck have been impounded and the driver charged with stunt driving. :nana:

Its about time!!! :icon_gunhead:

680news also has a story about two tow trucks racing to an accident scene at over double the speed limit. Both Tow truck have been impounded and the driver charged with stunt driving. :nana:

Its about time!!! :icon_gunhead:

It was on the Barrie news show company names and all!

I love it when they go racing up the sholder with their yellow lights flashing. One guy was screaming at people to get out of the way because he was an emergency vehicle when they blocked the shoulder so he couldn't get by. I guess OPP were already on site at the accident. One trucker blocked off the shoulder for a couple of mins. The tow truck started honking the horn. The trucker let him rip by, OPP crusier was right in front of the trucker. OPP pulled him over for running up the shoulder. I guess he isn't a true emergency vehicle after all.

• 2 months later...

we've got about 2'' this morning so far & still snowin

we've got about 2'' this morning so far & still snowin

LOL, gonna take alot more then 2" to fix the mess we are in Glenn. LOL

Hope your doing well these days, and not wondering why you got involved with us :)

In case it slipped your mind, meeting is the 21st of Feb.

LOL, gonna take alot more then 2" to fix the mess we are in Glenn. LOL

Hope your doing well these days, and not wondering why you got involved with us :)

In case it slipped your mind, meeting is the 21st of Feb

stopped snowin hr later... :cry: ...love our club & feel bad for the hard work our guys do & don't even get to ride them...what about ski doo demo ride & civitan ride re they still a go...

I can't remember the last time I saw snow squalls in the forecast around here! We have already surpassed the amount of snow we had all last Winter in total. We would be doing really well in Haliburton if it were not for the rain this week!

post-19777-0-89814000-1327712550_thumb.jpg

I can't remember the last time I saw snow squalls in the forecast around here! We have already surpassed the amount of snow we had all last Winter in total. We would be doing really well in Haliburton if it were not for the rain this week!

post-19777-0-89814000-1327712550_thumb.jpg

G bay is open...perfect lk effects tonite...windy,..was nice to ride on tues while snowin whole day....doesn't seem like its happened much this yr...except cochrane

stopped snowin hr later... :cry: ...love our club & feel bad for the hard work our guys do & don't even get to ride them...what about ski doo demo ride & civitan ride re they still a go...

Glenn, Civitan is Sunday out of the Wasaga club house as they are able to open the "Dunes" for the ride, thank goodness, the kids who ride so look forward to this weekend. If you want to join us call John and he will give you more details. As far as BRP, I have no idea as of yet, I do know they cancelled the Peterborough run. Hope to hear more on Monday from my contact.

Glenn, Civitan is Sunday out of the Wasaga club house as they are able to open the "Dunes" for the ride, thank goodness, the kids who ride so look forward to this weekend. If you want to join us call John and he will give you more details. As far as BRP, I have no idea as of yet, I do know they cancelled the Peterborough run. Hope to hear more on Monday from my contact.

thx for info...hope brp ride goes...& its been snowin lightly all morning

Archived