blakesnowcrest

Snowmobile Show  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Going

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outstanding clip Groomer Guy.

Looks like the clubs will be together this year, which is great.

joining us ?

Where and when?

White Dragon has John's cell # so someone can text us if you like.

Otherwise we will be leaving Barrie around 3 pm.

Also wondering "When and Where" we're meeting for dinner.

I'll visit Groomer Guy , Wildbill, Yukon, etc. - things will likely develop on the fly.

However, others may want to join for us for dinner (and aren't attending the show today).

Those of you who are held captive on the Airport Strip decide. Where do we dine?

Enjoyed the show today. Ran into a couple of my long trip heroes...STG and Irreverent and Ms. Irreverent....keep posting those inspirational stories -even if they're from Quebec- .....got trail maps of everywhere as you never know where the snow will be....got some feedback on my new sled....shook hands with Groomer Guy, Viper, TNT.....handed money over to Wild Bill, John and Sean....chatted a bit with each group of people in the club booths and was struck by the pride each had in its area....

A good way to get over a few dental fillings put in earlier in the day... :drool-1:

Great seeing Groomer Guy, Maple, Sledjunk, Wildbill, etc

On the scorecard, Waitress 2 - Domino 1

:)

Great seeing Groomer Guy, Maple, Sledjunk, Wildbill, etc

On the scorecard, Waitress 2 - Domino 1

:)

Holy Crap ! Maple ??? !!!!!!! She hasn't been seen or heard from for months. years (?) Are you sure it was Maple ? How did you recongnize her ? WTF am I going to do now? I paid the damn ransom, too !!!

Enjoyed the show today. Ran into a couple of my long trip heroes...STG and Irreverent and Ms. Irreverent....keep posting those inspirational stories -even if they're from Quebec- .....got trail maps of everywhere as you never know where the snow will be....got some feedback on my new sled....shook hands with Groomer Guy, Viper, TNT.....handed money over to Wild Bill, John and Sean....chatted a bit with each group of people in the club booths and was struck by the pride each had in its area....

A good way to get over a few dental fillings put in earlier in the day... :drool-1:

Great to see you again Slomo. Afterwards when we talked about inviting you on one of our long trips irREVerent suggested he would consider it if we gave you a two day head start.

You were right about irREVerent. :-P :razz:

Great to see you again Slomo. Afterwards when we talked about inviting you on one of our long trips irREVerent suggested he would consider it if we gave you a two day head start.

I'll leave a trail of bread crumbs so you two don't get lost.....

You were right about irREVerent. :-P :razz:

Slomo -- nice to see you again as well, and to hear about your new sled...will be interested in your early riding impressions.

And as for STG's comments above, only one reply is really required...consider the source. :icon_blah: :icon_blah: Oh...and let's not overlook the fact that his eyes are brown for good reason... :icon_tinykitball::-P

Good to see and meet some of you guys down there.

Thanks Wildbill for the helmet. It matches the sled perfect.

• 2 months later...

Holy Crap ! Maple ??? !!!!!!! She hasn't been seen or heard from for months. years (?) Are you sure it was Maple ? How did you recongnize her ? WTF am I going to do now? I paid the damn ransom, too !!!

Yes, STG ... it was me! Thanks so much for paying the ransom ... it will help finance my snowmobiling trip(s) this year! :lol:

Things have been busy ... enjoying my grandchildren has been so much fun! Now that things are slowing down, I'll be online a bit more ... you're welcome for the warning.

It was great seeing everyone at the show. Worked the Kelly Shires booth again, bought some clothing (nothing Ski-Doo branded so you can keep those comments to yourself, SledJunk) and bought the trail permits. Can't wait for the snow!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the trails!

Archived