Novi 2011

sledjunk

Novi is coming up November 4 - 6 2011. Who is thinking of going? At Canuck's suggestion, I am thinking about booking through Hotwire or one of those services.

I use Priceline. They are FIRM on cancellation policy, however. If you book through them, you must use the room or lose deposit (actually, room is paid in full at time of booking, so not a 'deposit').

rooms are cheap nowadays,,,book ahead with the cancellation policy works best,imop,,,

30375 Plymouth Rd.

Livonia, MI, US, 48150

1 King Bed, No Smoking

Also Included: Executive Room, Sitting Area - Sofa and/or Chair, Free High-Speed Internet, Work Area, Coffee Maker In Room, Microwave and Refrigerator

$59.00 USD

Planning to go.... :right_on:

Planning to go.... :right_on:

Not that I'm getting a complex, but this is where the thread ends.... :icon_idea1:

Not that I'm getting a complex, but this is where the thread ends.... :icon_idea1:

See what you did!! :poke2::poke2:

Oh well, it is still a good time. :right_on::right_on:

• 1 month later...

It is this weekend. Is Domino the only other OC'er going?

It is this weekend. Is Domino the only other OC'er going?

Sledjunk,

I'd suggest that you drive and answer any questions at the border. Let him shake his head, but at no time should he be allowed to speak. Ignore this advice, and you might as well ask the border guard to warm up his hands before he puts on the glove.

:D

I'm safe! He is in another vehicle! :lmao:

we will be there friday night. have to split wood for the winter on saturday. ski

Going to the White Star snowmobile auction ( Bronson, MI) on Saturday, will hit Novi Sunday morning/noon.

I take it you will no linger be catdone?!?

Great!

Going to the White Star snowmobile auction ( Bronson, MI) on Saturday, will hit Novi Sunday morning/noon.

Following which you can post pix in the "who's getting a new sled this season" thread. Welcome Back ! ! :-D

Following which you can post pix in the "who's getting a new sled this season" thread. Welcome Back ! ! :-D

Or start a thread Who is getting a used sled to keep some people happy!

We will be there on Saturday only. Sunday will be for IHOP, Harbor Freight and the drive home. Oh ya, and to pay the pound of flesh for what we bring back :confused:

Keeping my $$$ on this side of the border....the power sports industry is taking a beating.... we need to support or dealer's etc....any good dealer can get what u want...ie gamma etc.

for you sunday lookers, understand the show closes at 400pm on sunday. it is a shorter day than saturdays show. ski

Keeping my $$$ on this side of the border....the power sports industry is taking a beating.... we need to support or dealer's etc....any good dealer can get what u want...ie gamma etc.

You are a wise man sir

I thought most dealers especially Brb were doing ok in Canada? Still can't figure out the pricing gap.

I like a deal as much as the next guy too, but I try to practise buy where you ride. I just hate it though when I go to a local shop to buy something and can find it a LOT cheaper south of the border or on e Bay..at times it feels like rape.

How was the Novi show? Is the monkey behaving?

Archived