Sign in to follow this  
Wildman

First club meeting of the year

Wildman    136

just like the title says, October 6th at the clubhouse on first school road 7:30 pm. It would be great to see some new faces.

Edited by Wildman

Wildman    136

update on meeting: The turnout was very good, better than most of us expected. We had a few people step up and take on some of the trails that have been posing a problem in recent years, that will ease the workload on the active volunteers. We also had 6 er 7 sign up to help with the poker run. We filled the ORS position along with an alternate, so I can say things are going in the right direction.

I had the opportunity to meet couchrocket500, it is always nice to meet forum members and put a face to the name. I look forward to working with all the new volunteers and hope they find working with the club a rewarding experience. I also hope we have more people come out and support the club and offer support to resolving the issues that arise during the short but busy season.

thank you to all that attended :mrgreen: