End Of Season Message

Its time again pull the covers on the sleds and put them to bed for a long summers sleep, so store them well and think of another great year to come.

We had a great run this year so a big thank you goes out to all the volunteers who put so much time into trail preparation and maintenance to keep us on smooth trails, despite some major equipment issues they kept everything looking great. Also, everyone who works so tirelessly behind the scenes to keep the club running deserves a big Thanks as well.

Land owners, with out you letting us cross your property none of this would be possible at all, so a huge Thanks for your patience and generosity, we look forward to seeing you all again next year.To all the great businesses that support us in so many ways, cheers to you for your support once again, cant wait to see you again in the 2011/12 season.

Cheers, Todd

Its time again pull the covers on the sleds and put them to bed for a long summers sleep, so store them well and think of another great year to come.

We had a great run this year so a big thank you goes out to all the volunteers who put so much time into trail preparation and maintenance to keep us on smooth trails, despite some major equipment issues they kept everything looking great. Also, everyone who works so tirelessly behind the scenes to keep the club running deserves a big Thanks as well.

Land owners, with out you letting us cross your property none of this would be possible at all, so a huge Thanks for your patience and generosity, we look forward to seeing you all again next year.To all the great businesses that support us in so many ways, cheers to you for your support once again, cant wait to see you again in the 2011/12 season.

Cheers, Todd

Well said Todd :) I would say more but I'm heading out for a sled ride :) well probly a groomer ride if it gets down to -2 or 3 tonight.

Well said Todd :) I would say more but I'm heading out for a sled ride :) well probly a groomer ride if it gets down to -2 or 3 tonight.

Hi Groomer Guy....I am still ready to ride....how are your conditions? Where do you suggest I drive to and stay for some decent spring riding?

thanks!

Lindasledgirl

Cheers, Todd

Todd - suppose someone was driving over to your club trail system for a weekend arriving Friday night, riding Saturday and returning home Sunday. While we're between 'seasons', can you think of a good itinerary including inexpensive lodgings, food stops, and a leisurely day trip route around your trails (with trail #'s) of say oh, 100 miles (160 km)?

Would like to get out your way next year.

Hi Groomer Guy....I am still ready to ride....how are your conditions? Where do you suggest I drive to and stay for some decent spring riding?

thanks!

Lindasledgirl

You may want to PM GG.... You'll enjoy the trip and they have great hospitality. :right_on:

Archived