Warwick Area

couchrocket500

Talked to two sledders at the clubhouse today and was told the trails were pretty good considering what they went thru last week. Some washouts,ruts,ice,cracks in the trail but definitly worth ridding on. Just have to ride with a little more caution I guess. Thinking Reeses Corners to Glencoe and back tomorrow.

They are pretty good considering...., I was out yesterday for 100 miles or so, Forest, Arkona, Strathroy, Glencoe, Watford, Warwick and back. You gotta keep your head up as there are still some low areas(washouts) mid field where you might tend to be givener. Groomers have done a fantastic job filling these in but could only do so much. Sun is beating up the thin spots, but it looks like we got 3" or so last night so that will help.

As I said, it is LIMITED, so keep your head up. where the base reamianed it fantastic, but expect some rough areas and ride accordingly.

Heading out shortly myself :right_on:

Cheers, Todd

Was out myself yesterday and found the trails much better then I expected. Just have to be a little more focussed, especially in the low spots and corners. Over-passes kinda suck. Great job Warwick, Strath, and Glenco clubs! Hope to get out to-nite for wings at Widders. Forecast for Sunday looks dismal.

John

Archived