Plattsville Snowmobile Club

mxz800

Plattsville Snowmobile Club is celebrating the opening of a new clubhouse on Saturday February 12.2011 starting at noon .Also there will be hot dogs and chili served :drool-1: ...please bring your family

Location on the trail west of Plattsville just ride in :mrgreen:

YOU GOING TO BE THERE MXZ800?

Plattsville Snowmobile Club is celebrating the opening of a new clubhouse on Saturday February 12.2011 starting at noon .Also there will be hot dogs and chili served :drool-1: ...please bring your family

Location on the trail west of Plattsville just ride in :mrgreen:

were is plattsville? and what trail is it on? a little more info would be good. :right_on:

It`s next to New Dundee. Off the 401 take highway 97 til you come to Plattsville... Or park in Ayr (at DanAyr whoch is on North Cumberland just before Vincent Motosports) and ride to Plattsville....

you guys are making me nervous to go to plattsville :icon_doh:

You should be! Your not allergic to duct tape are you?

:icon_idea1: duck tape :icon_idea1:

The reason I never tell anyone I'm going there! LOL!!!!

is this the bunch were say nice tooth instead of nice smile. :rotflmao:

No comment! LOL!!

When I lived in New Dundee was called Plattsville Shelbyville.. And the teeth where missing only on the women.. The men had no balls.. So the rumour went.....

PS for Brad: FU Round Eye.... :headbang:

oh Cementhead ...you know your from P-ville ,you cant wait to come see all your kin :wavey:

My buddy Krusty moved to Plattsganastan in August, let`s meet for wings soon.. He live very close to Pecks....

look, are we going to the club house? or are we gonna hash over all your brother and sisters. :right_on::rotflmao:

Archived