Poker run

We are having our poker run this sat jan 22 at the clubhouse starting at 10am with lots of prizes and gifts.Also the kitchen is open now.Come on out and a fun filled day.

We are having our poker run this sat jan 22 at the clubhouse starting at 10am with lots of prizes and gifts.Also the kitchen is open now.Come on out and a fun filled day.

Our gang passed through Hanover last year on the day of the Poker Run, but we didn't know there was a function happening. Got to the clubhouse and there wasn't a place to park with all the sleds that were there. We thought Hanover was the busiest clubhouse on the planet until someone let us know it was te annual poker run. There must have been 250 people there, awesome event! :right_on:

I was on the poker run several years ago. It was a well organized event, lots of fun. :right_on:

I might be riding in that area on Saturday and was wondering what tour route you would be taking or more so where would you be stopping for lunch? I may try to avoid a large crowd at the same restaurant at noon.

Have a good Poker Run

The poker run will be from hanover clubhouse upto desboro then over to tara then paisley then across to chesley and back to the clubhouse for the great prizes to be handed out.It start at 10 am.

Archived