How's eveyones mileage this year?

rws

Just rolled 1600 k, Gonna push for 2000 this weekend, Anyone here know if its good running in the huntsville area thats where I;m headed. Not overly picky on conditions seeing as how I;m from the thousand Islands never much snow here although this year I;m impressed

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better question is how is your milage over last year????

Winter sucked for most last year, I did a whole 150kms this year I'm over 750km and trying to beat last year 10 fold, so I'm half way to my goal :right_on:

Just rolled 1600 k, Gonna push for 2000 this weekend, Anyone here know if its good running in the huntsville area thats where I;m headed. Not overly picky on conditions seeing as how I;m from the thousand Islands never much snow here although this year I;m impressed

Nice and welcome to the board.

Not this years, but the sled hit 10000 this past weekend

10000003.jpg

Pretty close to a 1,000km's now, did about 115 miles yesterday on super flat super fast groomed trails in D3 :right_on:

Loving my Vector, unbelievable gas milage.

2 XLT's(95 & 97) took over $30 dollars to fill yesterday and my Vec took just over $18.(we were all full to the max when we left Port Perry and all rode together)

And I thought my XLT was great on gas! :D

post-21888-0-87709500-1297528429_thumb.jpg

Better question is how is your milage over last year????

Winter sucked for most last year, I did a whole 150kms this year I'm over 750km and trying to beat last year 10 fold, so I'm half way to my goal :right_on:

Now at 4,070 miles (6,550 km) for the season so far.

Probably won't top last years 7,250 miles (11,668 km).

Put the sled in the garage yesterday with 6983km so far for the season. Hopefully it doesn't warm up as much as the weatherman is forecasting for the end of the week, our trails are in really nice shape. Only 3000km to go for my seasons goal! :right_on:

A not so hot 390 miles for me. A far cry from my 2200 mile average.

not so hot

Water :poke2:

up to 2200 miles this year to date. Won't meet last years total of 4900 or so miles but looking to hit 3000 for sure. Both our sleds are over 13000 miles total so far.

I'm now just over 3700 kms for the season. Hope to make 4000 but with the mild weather coming who knows.

100km

1250 miles so far and didn't start till 3 weeks ago, :rolleyes:

How do some of you get 4K, 5K or more in a season..are you guys off work?

It is fairly easy to do in district 5 and 9. Alot of wide open fields. Can get 300km in during a 6 hour mid week ride. I'm at 2300km for the season and only been out about 8 times and spend a week and half in mexico. Haven't even made it to hailburton yet. Wifey says not much snow there anyway's.

went for three day ride last week at 3987 kms now

What's work? I've heard it's highly over rated...... :banghead:

On our weekly Wed. ride we average between 450 and 600km in a day. I've done 4 of those so far this season and 3 or 4 week-end rides that were the same kind of K's. Go for the odd solo afternoon rip that will bang on 2 to 300K. It adds up in a hurry. When we have snow that I can ride from home, I usually put on 1,000 to 1,300K a week. 8-)

What's work? I've heard it's highly over rated...... :banghead:

On our weekly Wed. ride we average between 450 and 600km in a day. I've done 4 of those so far this season and 3 or 4 week-end rides that were the same kind of K's. Go for the odd solo afternoon rip that will bang on 2 to 300K. It adds up in a hurry. When we have snow that I can ride from home, I usually put on 1,000 to 1,300K a week. 8-)

I wouldn't want to pay your gas bill. :P

I am now up to 2365.8 km Was hoping to get more this weekend but not sure if that will happen now.

Last year:3158.2Km

Year before that: 1891.7Km

Year before that: 3675Km

I keep a small journal and record every ride, Where we went, where we eat, where we got gas, what's closed on certain days, and how many k we put on.

That's all part of the game! :right_on:

So true. Have to pay to play.

Archived