A couple of D8 pics

Muskoka Man

I headed down B105 from hwy 11 launch to Midland , turned around and came back to 205 then down to B , got in 180 Ks , railbeds are fair , coming into Midland is good , the trails are in great shape for dec 23 , the boys in Blue are out too , alot of holiday traffic could really chew it up as the base is thin but froze , might post a coup[le more later , It was great to get out on some groommed trails to get rid of that itch

MM

Here is some more pics.

My little Spot , works great

The boys

Looking very nice, MM. Thanks for the report. And the pictures !!

I guess the 'boys in blue' have got the itch too ;-)

btw, why do you need a SPOT ? That sled is big enough on its own to be seen from space. :-P :razz:

The spot works great , except Mrs MM always knows where I am :headbang:

The spot works great , except Mrs MM always knows where I am :headbang:

Stick it on the Ontario Northland as it goes through town and I'll meet you in the Albion :lol:

I thought that you can only track the spot once the emergency button is pressed.

Or is that just the first gen version?

Thanks

The spot tracks constantly after I press TRACK , Or I can send a IM OK message anytime , I took it to Cuba with me and now I can zoom in and see the beach and pool at the resort I stayed at :woot: , it will be handy up north this winter where there is no cell service so th Mrs knows Im still alive

MM

The spot tracks constantly after I press TRACK , Or I can send a IM OK message anytime , I took it to Cuba with me and now I can zoom in and see the beach and pool at the resort I stayed at :woot: , it will be handy up north this winter where there is no cell service so th Mrs knows Im still alive

MM

Thanks MM, that's great. I will have to keep that to myself or the Mrs. will want me to get one!!!

Archived