400-Series Trail conditions?

b-bry

I'm going up Thursday for some sledding. What are the 400-series trails like now? That would be Carling Trail Blazers if I'm not mistaken.

we were on them 2 weekends ago and were excellent.

That's encouraging. On the 20th we went north on C to Ardbeg. The further past Nobel we went, the worse the trails were (lack of snow, exposed rock). C104D was horrible from Ardbeg west to C101. Maybe the 400s didn't get beat up so bad.

Has anyone been on these since then?

That's encouraging. On the 24th we went north on C to Ardbeg. The further past Nobel we went, the worse the trails were (lack of snow, exposed rock). C104D was horrible from Ardbeg west to C101. Maybe the 400s didn't get beat up so bad.

Snow is getting real skinny

That's encouraging. On the 20th we went north on C to Ardbeg. The further past Nobel we went, the worse the trails were (lack of snow, exposed rock). C104D was horrible from Ardbeg west to C101. Maybe the 400s didn't get beat up so bad.

That's news to me. I thought the Parry Sound area had received several inches of snow over the past week or so. Can someone fill me in on what did or did not fall?

That's news to me. I thought the Parry Sound area had received several inches of snow over the past week or so. Can someone fill me in on what did or did not fall?

I can't really speak for Parry Sound but........ if it is anything like the Gravenhurst area.......

Last week, up to Friday, we got about 8 inches of snow. Good grooming Friday night. The warm weather and the sun on the weekend took all the snow back off the roads and back off the high traffic trail corners etc.

By Sunday night, it was looking like the Sunday night a week earlier - all that snow was pretty much toasted.

Maybe someone can speak more specifically to "The Hoot".

The Seguin is excellent so is the 201 the north trail and the trail to town need more snow . The roads are toast

did these trails last weekend. They were the best trails of the weekend for us. What a beauty section of trails.

Archived