Accomodations in Dorset,Dwight, area

theedge

Thinking of a 3 or 4 day trip in the Dorset , Dwight area. Any information on places to stay and ride from would be great.

There is tons to choose from. I could list alot of them but it would be easier if you narrowed it down a bit to say a budget, and type of accomodation, and whether hot tubs and such are required... Some resorts are more for couples, others are great for the guys, some are cottage resorts, some are just plain motels....

Thanks Scotty

There will be 3 guys. Not looking for anything really fancy, but nice rooms, good supper ,few beers and a hot tub would be nice if its there

Lets just say after we park the sleds for the day, we need food and drinks within walking distance

Someone this morning did mention Ox Narrows but I haven't checked or found that yet

Thanks Scotty

There will be 3 guys. Not looking for anything really fancy, but nice rooms, good supper ,few beers and a hot tub would be nice if its there

Lets just say after we park the sleds for the day, we need food and drinks within walking distance

Someone this morning did mention Ox Narrows but I haven't checked or found that yet

Spring Lake resort, in Dwight, licenced restaurant, other restaurants nearby, motel type sled friendly.

Algonquin Inn, Oxtounge Lake, licenced restaurant, more $$$, nice place, sled friendly.

Nordic Inn, Dorset, motel, licenced restaurant, sled freindly.

There are more but this should give you a start...

If you strike out here let me know and I will help.

Scott

Thanks Scotty

Spring Lake resort, in Dwight, licenced restaurant, other restaurants nearby, motel type sled friendly.

Algonquin Inn, Oxtounge Lake, licenced restaurant, more $$$, nice place, sled friendly.

Nordic Inn, Dorset, motel, licenced restaurant, sled freindly.

There are more but this should give you a start...

If you strike out here let me know and I will help.

Scott

Ox is not in the area you are looking. The three that Scotty listed here are right around where you want to be. I've stayed at the Algonquin and enjoyed it. I've often looked at the Nordic - looks good - just haven't got there yet.

Scotty knows the area and knows accomodations.

Thanks guys

It seems a good area to travel for a few days.

Thinking of a 3 or 4 day trip in the Dorset , Dwight area. Any information on places to stay and ride from would be great.

There are several places to stay in the Dwight Oxtongue area.

Blue Spruce on Hwy 60 in Oxtongue

Spring Lake Resort on Hwy 60 in Dwight - restaurant on site

You can check the Algonquin Snowmobile Club web site http://www.algonquin-sc.on.ca for links to these resorts and a listing couple of others. The trails are in excellent condition right now as well.

Thanks guys

It seems a good area to travel for a few days.

It is a great area! Possibly one of the best in the world, of course depending on your riding preference...

Have fun! If you have trouble finding anything let me know.

Happy Sledding!

Scott

thanks guys for all your help

looking forward to a couple great days away

Neil

Archived