Conestoga Lake or Listoewl??? Trail Conditions

Diceman3

we want to head out around Walkerton and since from the post it seems ok the next question is can we leave from Listowel or Conestoga Lake ??..Wondering what the conditions are in those 2 areas??...we would like to leave from Conestoga Lake because it is the closest....Thanks Diceman3

I rode from Clinton up around Listowel and back last Saturday and the conditions were for

the most part pretty good. No mud in the woods and only a couple small field trails were

needing some snow, overall very rideable, lots of snow around Brussels, great trails in that area!

Hope this helps, will only be better this weekend!

I rode from Clinton up around Listowel and back last Saturday and the conditions were for

the most part pretty good. No mud in the woods and only a couple small field trails were

needing some snow, overall very rideable, lots of snow around Brussels, great trails in that area!

Hope this helps, will only be better this weekend!

thanks alot

last Saturday we rode the edge of the Conestoga Lake trail system. There was snow coverage, minor snirt in the corn fields but definitely ridable. I'll be hitting that area again this weekend.

last Saturday we rode the edge of the Conestoga Lake trail system. There was snow coverage, minor snirt in the corn fields but definitely ridable. I'll be hitting that area again this weekend.

what is the road off Hwy 85 that takes you towards Conestoga Lake??...when you leave the clubhouse you go for acouple clicks then you run the road for about 1 km then cross a paved road and go into the pine trees...what road is that and does it intersect hwy 85??..Thanks

what is the road off Hwy 85 that takes you towards Conestoga Lake??...when you leave the clubhouse you go for acouple clicks then you run the road for about 1 km then cross a paved road and go into the pine trees...what road is that and does it intersect hwy 85??..Thanks

I have that road marked on my gps, but it is in my shop at the moment. I usually park at tivetdale resturant in tivetdale on the main drag that runs up from elora. They have gas and a resturant there and lots of sled parking. Trail starts right there too.

Archived