crane lake lodge and inn(mactier)?

raaaid

its been awhile since ive been up this ways riding.i just picked up a sled again this year and am making a trip this weekend with a buddy. i remember when i used to go up there we would frequent rivas and crane lake lodge.i think rivas is still open but what about crane lake lodge? we're looking for a motel or inn near/in mactier to stay,any ideas? thanks guys

its been awhile since ive been up this ways riding.i just picked up a sled again this year and am making a trip this weekend with a buddy. i remember when i used to go up there we would frequent rivas and crane lake lodge.i think rivas is still open but what about crane lake lodge? we're looking for a motel or inn near/in mactier to stay,any ideas? thanks guys

Yes Crane lake is open and better than ever as well don't count out H&H resort on Kapikog lake 705-375-5323

is crane lake lodge now called crane lake resort? i remember it being a small place where a bunch of guys would kick back by the fireplace and bs. the resort seems way more than i remember it,mind you that was in 2000.

is crane lake lodge now called crane lake resort? i remember it being a small place where a bunch of guys would kick back by the fireplace and bs. the resort seems way more than i remember it,mind you that was in 2000.

it has been completly rebuilt and is all new and very nice . Most of the old buildings are gone and it very nice new ones now fill the void .

Archived